Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm changing out a worn out barrel on a gun from 1916. It's supposed to be from WW2 era so I don't think they could frick it up, hell I don't even need the receiver. But it was $47 with shipping and barrels by themselves are about 140. So it's worth a chance. UPS has it on track for tonight so I'll guess I see soon.
    AkaiKitsune
    Sarcasm dear, sarcasm. I’m well aware that dealing with civilians in any capacity will skin your faith in humanity alive, then pickle anything that remains so as to watch it shrivel up into an immortal husk thus reminding you of how dead inside you now are.

Comment

OOH, well it was as they say in "fair" cond. if 60% rust is fair. BUT Once I got that out of the way I found a nice 1945 Lithgow (aussie) Enfield. Now my mind is churning. These go for $500-$700 anymore. I could Steve Austin it and it could pay for my project.
      AkaiKitsune
      Sarcasm dear, sarcasm. I’m well aware that dealing with civilians in any capacity will skin your faith in humanity alive, then pickle anything that remains so as to watch it shrivel up into an immortal husk thus reminding you of how dead inside you now are.

Comment

"Steve Austin" it? I don't get the reference.

Comment

Quoth Mental_Mouse View Post
          "Steve Austin" it? I don't get the reference.
          I see three possible meanings.
          • He could make it stone cold.
          • He could rebuild it. He has the technology. He can make it better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.
          • He could found Texas.

Comment

Quoth Argus View Post
            I see three possible meanings.
            • He could rebuild it. He has the technology. He can make it better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.
            YEP

10char
            AkaiKitsune

Comment

Working...
            X