This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gee, what a nice lady!

Today a woman, and her two daughters came up to my till wanting to buy a phone. The phone came with a replacement plan. After I explained it to her, she ended up getting it. I also offerred her the Reward Zone card. She didn't know what it was (She'd already told me that this was her first visit to our store ever) and I explained it. She decided not to get it (but her daughter was more than happy to put the points on HER card ). So the transaction goes really well, and we finish and as she walks away she says "Well, one thing about Best Buy: They have good customer service". It gave me a glimmer of hope in humanity--which was then dimmed and later put out with a fire hose by THE METH ADDICT. See the other board for that story.

That's always nice to hear; there are several of my stores within about a 15 mi radius, and some of them have a reputation of the associates being snotty...so on more than one occasion, I've had a customer say to me "its so nice to shop here, everyone is so nice and helpful, not like in X location"

Comment

Working...
    X