Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banned for ripping your clothes when you're angry.
    This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

• Banned for not letting me join the Avengers
      ACNL Dream Address: 5300-6013-1370

Comment

• Banned for not knowing that John Steed and Emma Peel don't need a 3rd member on their team.
        Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

• Banned for thinking DC means Defective Comics.

Comment

• Banned for making ME tell Hulk his pants are ripped. Now pay for my medical bills and titanium spine they had to implant.

Comment

• Banned for breaking the key before you got me out of those handcuffs.

Comment

• Banned for handcuffing yourself to a pole and throwing away the key

Comment

• Hey, she enjoyed it. Banned for not capitalizing the "P" in "Pole" and judging me and the girl from Poland.

Comment

• Banned for misspelling he. We could see that mustache from a mile away but you were smashed.

Comment

• Banned for thinking that someone wearing a fake a mustache at a costume party is automatically a man.

Comment

• no but the deep voice and fact they kept saying "I'm a straight guy" does therefore you are Banned

Comment

• Banned for thinking my voice was coming from her mouth.

Comment

• Banned for trying to cover up how smashed you were and how shocked you were waking up

Comment

• Banned for showing a customer to a table in the dark back alley next to the flaming bag of doggy mess.

Comment

• Banned for burping the National Anthem while Bobby Joe played the banjo

Comment

Working...
                                X