• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck, Princess!!
    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Sending positive thoughts your way, Princess! Here's to a digestively pleasant future.
      My basic dog food advice - send a pm if you need more.

Saydrah's leaving the nest advice + packing list live here.

Comment

Good luck, I hope you have a positive result from this one
        As soon as I start thinking
        That I'm sensible and sane
        The Random Hedgehog comes along
        And fiddles with my Brain
        (from card I got)

Comment

Return safely! Preferably still alive and in one piece.

Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Good luck!!
            ~~ Every politician that opens their mouth on birth control only proves that we need more of it. ~~

Comment

BEST OF LUCK!!!!!
              I wasnt put on this earth to make you feel like a man ~ Mary Bertone

Comment

Good luck! I'll keep a candle lit.

Comment

Best of luck, Princess!
                  I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                  My LiveJournal
                  A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Good Luck and heal quickly!

Cutenoob
                    In my heart, in my soul, I'm a woman for rock & roll.
                    She's as fast as slugs on barbituates.

Comment

Good luck!

"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking." - George Patton

"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Good Luck
                        Good customers are as rare as Latinum. Treasure them. ~ The 57th Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition.

Comment

Any news yet? Anyone keep in contact with her outside of the boards?

Comment

Sending good thoughts!!
                            Today was going to be just one of those days...you know, full of zombies.

Comment

Update:

Introducing all the way from Massachussetts...heeeeeeeerrreeeee's my brand new intestines! This gift was given to me by a ##############. We checked into a bed at 5:00 am. Finally had surgery at 7 pm. Had to give myself an enema around 11:30 am to clean everything and given some medicine to make my antibodies stick together a couple hours later. Finally they knock me out at Tuesday night and I start remembering things at Thursday morning. They switched my ostomy onto my right side and added a j-gast tube. It'll stay here for a few more days. They said that my intestines was the worst one they had ever seen. It was all twisted and bloated and uggh. The surgery took about... I can't remember if it was 5 or 8 hours, but around that. Then they kept me knocked out for another 12 hours while I was on the ventilator. I still can't walk yet, but the nurses say that I'm the strongest they've seen so far. All that walking I've been doing made my legs strong enough to withstand pain when they roll me around daily, but for some reason, my left leg is all numb. No freakin' clue why. My sugar is real high, so they have to inject me with insulin. I told them to do it in my left leg so I don't feel anything. They just moved me out of the ICU around eight tonight. My leg is still numb, my throat is sore, my head is spinning from the morphine, and it hurts to cough! But so far, I'm happy! Hurray! *cough* *cough* ow.
                              "But I don't want to be among mad people."
                              You can't help that. We're all mad here. Every fucking one of us.

Comment

thats FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am SO happy for you

and remember your allowed to have as much jello as you want espcially the red stuff!!!
                                I wasnt put on this earth to make you feel like a man ~ Mary Bertone

Comment

Working...
                                X