• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great news - keep on posting!

Rapscallion

Comment

ooooooh, shiny new intestines!! Yay!

I hope you have a speedy and pain-free recovery!
      "Even arms dealers need groceries." ~ Ziva David, NCIS

Tony: "Everyone's counting on you, just do what you do best."
      Abby: "Dance?" ~ NCIS

Comment

Good luck!
        I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
        Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
        Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

YAY! Been checking in regularly to see if there were updates. So relieved to see that! Congrats on getting that present!

Comment

I was too late to say "Good luck!" so now I'm saying "Congrats! I'm happy for you!"

Comment

Yaay! Glad everything's going so well. Hope you are feeling better soon
              I don't go in for ancient wisdom
              I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
              It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Yay!! Good news! You take care of yourself and get well fast sweetie. You're in our prayers.
                My dollhouse blog.

Blog about life

Comment

That's fantastic news, about time too!
                  A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Great News!

My thoughts (and CS.com's) are with you!

B
                    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."- Albert Einstein.
                    I never knew how happy paint could make people until I started selling it.

Comment

I tried to walk today. My left leg completely failed on me. It slipped right beneath me and would not cooperate. I've been in bed completely motionless with an IV line infection for two weeks with no problem walking, but I'm bed-ridden after surgery for less than a week, and I can't walk anymore. How does this work? I cannot feel the top left part of my thigh at all. Physical therapy begins on Monday. On the plus side, they've removed the j-gast tube from my nose. Though I wished they have given me a little more of a pain program than "open up and say ah" while they yank the tube out of my throat. God, my throat burned for an hour after that.
                      "But I don't want to be among mad people."
                      You can't help that. We're all mad here. Every fucking one of us.

Comment

Woohoo! new guts! Yay!!!

Cutenoob
                        In my heart, in my soul, I'm a woman for rock & roll.
                        She's as fast as slugs on barbituates.

Comment

Yikes. I hope they didn't damage any nerves or anything. Hope your leg gets back to normal.
                          I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                          I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                          It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Glad to hear it went well. I hope you recover quickly.
                            "I can tell her you're all tied up in the projection room." Sunset Boulevard.

Comment

Well it sounds like you are on the mend, with the exception of your leg. Please keep us up to date if you can. It looks like you have made an impression on many of you fellow CSers (me included), and we only hope for the best for you.
                              "smacked upside the head by the harsh of daylight" - Tori Amos "The Beauty of Speed"

a sucking chest wound is merely mother nature's way of telling you to slow down - Arm

Comment

YAYNESS! I'm so happy for you!

Any sort of surgery sucks balls afterwards! Well most massive surgery anyways. Give your body time to fix itself, it's going mental right now trying to work out what the hell has just happened. Where did Mr intestines go and who the hell is that in their spot! If your leg doesn't mend just ask, I'm sure someone will know why, one would hope

But all in all! YAY!!!!!!!!!!! Get well soon! and keep us all updated!
                                I am evil, I should change my middle name legally TO evil, I'm proud of my evilness! Makes life fun! bwhaha

Comment

Working...
                                X