Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Woman attacks painting (warning: nude art)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth MoonCat View Post
    If I can ever afford it, I intend to get me one of those from Design Toscano. It would go in the backyard. I just can't decide which neighbor he's going to moon.
    Put it on a rotating base with a 180-degree arc. Moon 'em all.

Comment

Why not 360 degrees?

Comment

Quoth Nurian View Post
        If she's not insane, she does a great Impression of it
        The Gauguin painting, "Two Tahitian Women," valued at an estimated $80 million, was not damaged and will go back on view Tuesday, the National Gallery said in a statement.
        Luckily it isn't baroque, so it doesn't need fixing ...
        EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

Quoth AccountingDrone View Post
          Luckily it isn't baroque, so it doesn't need fixing ...
          Maybe she can ask her Dada for help?
          I have a...thing. Wanna see it?

Comment

Quoth LillFilly View Post
            the owners of the statue appeased their neighbors by making little loincloths for the statue; different ones for every season and holiday!
            A friend of mine has a fridge magnet which is a picture of that statue - there are also a load of other magnets of various different clothes that 'fit' him, so you can put him in a tuxedo / Hawaiian shirt and shorts / football kit etc. Bizarre, I know.
            Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

Working...
            X