This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I get it

[I'm working at the Supermarket in the deli section as of a few weeks ago, so no more Warehouse stuff for a good long while. ]

I get that I'm still new at doing my job, so getting upset that you "don't want some new idiot" to help you isn't going to help you. You've been told that you can either be helped by whoever is behind the counter or go somewhere else for your deli meat.

I get that I don't know every little thing about the store quite yet, so demanding the store manager fire me because I "am too stupid to know anything" isn't going to help you, either. The store manager is just going to look at you, look at me, then tell you in the nicest way possible to GTFO of the store.

I get it that I'll make mistakes, we all do -- even the people who've been working at the Supermarket for years have made mistakes. Getting corporate involved because I didn't put a price tag on your sliced meat is just going to make things harder on customers later on.

Thankfully things like the above have been few and far between the last few weeks, and I'm more used to customers taking up more of a fuss then that.
    Eh, one day I'll have something useful here. Until then, have a cookie or two.

SO glad to hear your manager has your back against these idiots.

They either have never worked a day in their miserable lives, or else they have forgotten what it's like to be a newbie.
    Customer service: More efficient than a Dementor's kiss
    ~ Mr Hero

Comment

Working...
    X