X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeff DunHAMMM

Yep, his new special premired tonight.

It is titled "Around the World".

Yep, my favorite jokes were made while in the Middle East, with Achmed. (they found him hilarious)

Then in Malaysia, the 'cultural ministry' told Jeff no Achmed ( middle east more accepting of the dead terrorist ). The audience was not going to be happy about missing Achmed (one of Jeff's signature acts), and Jeff knew this. So Jeff invented Jacqu' the French Terrorist.

His last name was Off (I think, it was beeped . Let us assume it was Off). Same puppet as Achmed, just with a French Barrett, no beard, a prickly mastash, and a French Accent.

Sadly, YouTube videos are not up yet (30 more min, hour tops ).

I love Jeff Dunham.
    I might be crazy, but I'm not Insane.

What? You don't play with flamethrowers on the weekends? You are strange.

Oooooo.....SOMEBODY please post some links when they're found!

Comment

Ya, it is still only the trailer. It looks like they are going to wait for a while until after the DVDs start to sell.

Comment

I missed it the other night on tv.

Let me know when the videos come up on YouTube. . . I love me some Achmed.
        Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

I would assume the French voice is Achmed Jrs original voice. In one of his specials he was talking about making Achmed Jr, and originally he planned a French accent for him, but it didn't fit. I would expect that he dug it out for that part of the run, it seems something he'd do.
          Seph
          Taur10
          "You're supposed to be the head of covert intelligence. Right now, I'm not seeing a hell of a lot of intelligence. Covert, overt, or otherwise!"-Lochley, B5, A View from the Gallery

Comment

Quoth Javarod View Post
            I would assume the French voice is Achmed Jrs original voice. In one of his specials he was talking about making Achmed Jr, and originally he planned a French accent for him, but it didn't fit. I would expect that he dug it out for that part of the run, it seems something he'd do.
            Maybe, the voice was purely Achmed's, with a "poorly done" French accent.

Dang it, there are STILL no clips on YouTube yet.

Comment

Damn, just checked out a couple of sources & came up empty

oh well, guess I'll have to wait not so patiently for it to hit Youtube
              "Much butthurt I sense in you, cry like a bitch you should"

Comment

Working...
              X