X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New 'Stupidity Virus' Discovered

Link here:
    http://abcnews.go.com/Health/stupidi...ry?id=26834631

At least we know one way how people can become SC's.
    cindybubbles (👧 ❤️ 🎂 )

Enter Cindyland here!

If stupidity is caused by a virus, many of my customers are terminal cases!
    I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
    My LiveJournal
    A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth XCashier View Post
      If stupidity is caused by a virus, many of my customers are terminal cases!
      And in rare cases can be fatal, as evidenced by The Darwin Awards.
      Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

I find this highly dubious. People-- well, sucky humanoids anyway-- will probably try to use this as an excuse for their behavior.

"It's not my fault I was speeding, officer, I have the dumbass virus!"
        PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

According to the article, the IQ drop is in the range of 7 to 9 points. Shouldn't be a critical matter for ordinary people, but for SCs it would be cutting their IQ in half.
          Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

I think you are being generous Wolfie.
            I might be crazy, but I'm not Insane.

What? You don't play with flamethrowers on the weekends? You are strange.

Comment

This explains so, so much.
              "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
              "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
              "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
              "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
              "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
              "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
              Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
              "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Working...
              X