This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• apollo pics

Neat pics of the Apollo Moon Project https://www.flickr.com/photos/projec...archive/albums
    "Of all the liars in the world, sometimes the worst are your own fears." – Rudyard Kipling

I don't have hot flashes. I have short, private vacations to the tropics.

Amazing work they can do with Photoshop these days. You can hardly tell these were shot in a studio!

Just kidding. We absolutely went to the Moon. Seriously, this is cool. Thanks, OP.
    PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
      Amazing work they can do with Photoshop these days. You can hardly tell these were shot in a studio!
      Hey! I'll have you know I worked on the moon landing project. All of those photos were taken outdoors. Except the ones inside the space ship, of course.
      "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

A bit later in time,but I always find this image to be utterly amazing
        The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
          A bit later in time,but I always find this image to be utterly amazing
          I remember about 20 years ago someone posted that same picture with a Star Trek: TNG Enterprise firing it phasers at the astronaut cropped in.
          I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
          -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

Quoth Racket_Man View Post
            I remember about 20 years ago someone posted that same picture with a Star Trek: TNG Enterprise firing it phasers at the astronaut cropped in.
            And *that's* the rest of the story.
            [/Pule Horvey]
            I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
            Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
            Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Working...
            X