This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mart Cart Hogs

Mild SE today...an older gentlemen waved me over while I was "assisting" on carriages (Little Miss Late strikes again... ) and asked if I could get him a Mart Cart. I agreed, drove one out to him, and went back to collecting carriages.

Dude sat in his truck for the next TWENTY-FIVE MINUTES, perusing his newspaper or magazine or whatever, while the M.C. sat there next to his handicapped spot. I was literally heading back in after finishing up before I finally saw him settling down into the M.C. and driving into the store.

Now, it was not at all busy, the weather was nice, and the three other M.C.s were plugged-in and fully charged and ready for other disabled customers if they needed them, but, seriously...if you were gonna take close to a half-hour to actually use the damn thing, why did you want me to bring one over now? Right before my shift ended, I saw the guy parked near the magazines, taking up half the aisle as he read some men's publication.

Then again, had he waited until he actually needed to use it, and tried to get Little Miss Late's attention to fetch him one, he probably would still be sitting in the parking lot hours later. Woman makes the DMV sloth from Zootopia look like Speedy Gonzalez, but that's a rant for another section...

Do... you think he actually knew you guys well enough to know that? Nah, must have been dumb luck.

Comment

Working...
    X