Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Section 3 (Background and Out of Character)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is getting interesting. So if I am correct Kara..she is basically an 'Elementalist', and can manipulate/create elements except fire?
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Well, if you want to take all the science out of it, then yes, she's an elementalist :P

I jest. I meant to put that in there somewhere and got caught up in everything else. I tend to get a teensy bit carried away with my creative processes.
      "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

By all means get carried away! . Ok..just making sure I understood . Sounds good ..

Even though it makes two of my NPC's obsolete *laughs*. Which I guess I should finish introducing huh?
        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

HAI KARA. :3 Cool that we finally have someone not from the U.S., even though the rule of thumb (aka we're chickens) indicates to "go with what you know." Good to see someone's steppin' out.
          "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
          "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

To be fair, I'm reusing much of this character from another RP I was in over a year ago that up and died all the sudden. Everyone just stopped posting, which was a real shame because it was a great concept. She really was an elemental mage (and could use Fire and Void as well), so it was interesting to rework that into a non-magical setting. Very different motivations, background, and goals, but the core of the character is the same.

Interestingly enough, I had a completely different character in a modern-day RP that was more of a vampire/lychan/witch kind of thing, which also failed before it got anywhere (I hope I'm not an RP killer). THAT character had a background in Romani culture (since it was set in the "real world," I wanted to go with real world magic), which I actually did some research for and regurgitated some of that information here.

Character Reference. I don't claim to be any good, but I liked this as a sketch. We'll just call that large amounts of flaring electrical energy for the intent of this RP. It wasn't fire, it was just pure magic energy being "weaved" for use in an attack.

Also... I wouldn't be surprised if this all doesn't get moved to "Forum Games." Just sayin.

Comment

Let me know when you are prepared for your characters recruitment Kara (or anybody else). As for forum games, depends on popularity..though right now doesn't seem to be a problem ... (woot, not use to getting this much response...this is fun!)

Edit : And yes, the already established Section 3 agents have a LOT of political pull..at least for now.
              Last edited by Mytical; 03-16-2011, 07:21 AM.

Comment

yay, someone else who likes void! I love it so much... :3 also, I will totally continue, so don't worry about killing the RP juuuust yet.
                EDIT: aside from the eyes, it's a good drawing. A little magna, but eh. I still like it as a character sketch.
                "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
                "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

Is very late right now, and I really have to try to get some sleep. I'll let you know though.

Comment

teh_blumchenkinder I like the characters father . Very interested in where you are going with this. Hehe.

Comment

You don't get to be a major in the Marine Corps without being a badass, just sayin'. He knows him his paperwork, too. XD He may or may not be missing his leftmost three fingers on his left hand.

Comment

Lol another example of 'many posts' but a short time actually happening. A simple post can cover days even weeks, but sometimes a horde of posts can cover only a few minutes...I love it . If I get carried away let me know lol.

Comment

Eh, I'm the one who has the spam-effect active. I am very much a role-player, aided and abetted by the novel-writing process and the rp-emphasis (as opposed to mechanics or dice) of my two other games. 'Sides, this sets up exactly how awkward Ananda is. And illustrates her own life. :3
                          EDIT: I should be in beeeddd... meh. At least this seems to be descending.
                          Last edited by teh_blumchenkinder; 03-16-2011, 08:37 AM.

Comment

Lol you want to see cheese at it's best, I point to you my last post . And yes..Alex (since he can drain powers) can sense other peoples powers. One of the reasons he is one of the two people in charge.

Comment

... cheese. You might see my sugar at some point. I'm good at glurge. How was that for fast and furious rp'ing? I can do that nearly-realtime too! Just as well we're the only two logged in/up, yeah?

Comment

Lol yes, yes it is. Hehe, things will settle down a tad once everybody who is going to be is in the same area.

Comment

Working...
                                X