This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People like you mean people like me need medication

Hello everyone, Kathy from Brisbane. I've worked on the phones since 2001 in both Brisbane and London. To be quite honest, apart from being phenomenally stupid, I usually have no hassles. That and having to say "Thankyou for calling 124*** what town do you require?" 150 times an hour! Hopefully getting a new job soon, but I find this site inspirational.

We do our best to inspire. Welcome aboard!
    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Ello Kathy!

I visited London in 2004, and had a BLAST. I was at King's X, Museum, toured the Thames....

But...What IS IT with all the girly pics stuck on the inside of the phone booths? LOL.

And thank you - I had to call for assistance, thank you to the phone people, someone helped me, a lowly tourist in UK.

Cutenoob
      In my heart, in my soul, I'm a woman for rock & roll.
      She's as fast as slugs on barbituates.

Comment

Quoth Cutenoob View Post

But...What IS IT with all the girly pics stuck on the inside of the phone booths? LOL.

Cutenoob

Well, when a man feels so inadequate he can't even visit a real prostiute, what he finds really fun is to call a 50 year old biker masquarading as a 19 year old eastern european girl and arrange a visit.

I don't know, in other words. It's almost a uniquely london thing.

When I go down to london I enjoy collecting them.
        Deepak Chopra says, "Fear deprives people of choice. Fear shrinks the world into isolated, defensive enclaves. Fear spirals out of control. Fear makes everyday life seem clouded over with danger.

Comment

Argh my coworkers are invading

Beware

Hey Kathy - Lol kyne here

Comment

Working...
          X