Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Am currently over a hundred miles from my Wii Fit for weight comparison. However, I'm on a narrower belt.

Rapscallion

Comment

Another pound down. I ate a little more than I should have done this weekend, but there were long gaps without foodstuffs. Calorifically, I was on the right side for the most part by reasonable estimates. Off for my second session tonight.

Rapscallion

Comment

Second session tonight. For some reason, I had a fairly leafy and vegetably salad tonight. Bit of couscous and a bit of cooked chicken, but there was ... salad.

Man card, thou art revoked.

The chillies improved it, mind. I also feel fairly full.

Rapscallion

Comment

Quoth Rapscallion View Post
          but there was ... salad.

Man card, thou art revoked.
          As long as you can do more than eat like a bunny...
          I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
          Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
          Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Rabbits eat their own young from time to time.

Rapscallion

Comment

I think he was focusing more on the verb in that orphaned phrase... >_>

^-.-^
              Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Eleven pounds down so far - two weeks and two days. I expect that to slow down somewhat. However, of more import is that I wandered lonely as a driver over to Ikea and picked up one of them there chairs. My arse is going to be comfortable when this is assembled. Oh yes.

Rapscallion

Comment

Two more pounds - thirteen so far. Tuesday is pretty much my weigh-in day. Means I get a more accurate record after losing a bit of the weekend nomming (one meal a week is a larger one to regain some leptin).

Rapscallion

Comment

Congrats! I hope my routine is worthy; like you I only weigh once a week, just so I don't set myself up for disaster.

You dropping all that weight, you're going to weigh as much as I do < for me for you
                    In my heart, in my soul, I'm a woman for rock & roll.
                    She's as fast as slugs on barbituates.

Comment

Looking back at yesterday, I was quite impressed.

Breakfast was a mostly-fruit smoothie. Had half an orange in the morning for snacking. Small portion of pasta and some sort of veggie sausage casserole at lunch and half an orange in the afternoon.

Before heading out to the cinema, despite not feeling hungry, I had a salad sandwich as I knew I'd need something and the food available there is not what I currently eat, and I had an apple when I got home. I rarely felt genuinely hungry. I still get the occasional desire to eat for the sake of it, but it's far more muted now.

Rapscallion

Comment

One of the advantages of healthy food is that it often digests more slowly (and more thoroughly), so you stay full after eating for longer and therefore don't need to eat so much.

This in turn means that you automatically get at least as many vitamins and other good things, but less calories, for a given hungriness factor.

Comment

Four weeks in. Seventeen pounds down. I honestly thought I would have put some on over the last couple of days as I've eaten until somewhat uncomfortably full on a couple of occasions.

Rapscallion

Comment

Isn't 17 a whole stone?
                            In my heart, in my soul, I'm a woman for rock & roll.
                            She's as fast as slugs on barbituates.

Comment

Fourteen for a stone - passed that partway through the week

Rapscallion

Comment

You're doing really well! My dad is also trying to lose weight and is now open to the idea of the 'hypnoboobs' treatment.
                                Thanks for tracking it Raps!
                                Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

Working...
                                X