Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bugger- held steady at 16st 7lb. On the plus side, I didn't put any on, and also my new jeans are still a little loose.

Oh well.

Rapscallion

Comment

Quoth Rapscallion View Post
      Bugger- held steady at 16st 7lb. On the plus side, I didn't put any on, and also my new jeans are still a little loose.

Oh well.

Rapscallion
      NEW jeans are loose? woohoo! Now, it's Speedo time! Our local thrift store will see more of me soon; the shorts I bought for summer are getting looser on me. I can see my mass shifting; the fat areas are shrinking, weight IS lost, and muscles are increasing. Tis quite nice. Almost said not getting heads turned, but I have seen 2 in the last month. Maybe they were following the chick in front of me
      In my heart, in my soul, I'm a woman for rock & roll.
      She's as fast as slugs on barbituates.

Comment

Well, I've been hitting the crosstrainer hard, and the tone in my thighs is pretty mighty right now. The gut is the last place to lose the weight, usually, so whilst the jeans pretty much fit around the waist, the legs are still a little loose.

I've not noticed any interest in me personally, but that's normal.

Rapscallion

Comment

Last week held steady, this week two more pounds off for 16 stones 5lb. 38 pounds down.

Rapscallion
          Last edited by Rapscallion; 07-17-2012, 06:35 AM.

Comment

Held steady again - hopefully I'll hit a two pound drop next week like last week. We'll see, but I have a racing weekend coming, and that's never good for the consuming of sufficiently small amounts of food. Up to me, I guess.

Rapscallion

Comment

Another pound off for 39 pounds down, current weight 16st 4lb. That's despite eating interestingly at the weekend.

Rapscallion

Comment

Stood still again. 39 pounds still. Somewhat more relaxed approach to it all right now. May need to knuckle down again.

Rapscallion

Comment

Eat more beetroot!
                  Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

Down two pounds for forty-one lost so far. Sixteen stones, two pounds at the moment by the auspices of the Wii Fit.

This is despite a weekend heavy in burgers and other weighty food. Ooooh yes.

One more pound and it's three stones.

Rapscallion

Comment

Held steady once more. Expending energy in the form of taking the crosstrainer to pieces as I've burned it out and working out on the rowing machine, but I'm making my own tofu at the moment.

Er, yummy?

Rapscallion

Comment

Working...
                      X