This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh hai, iPhone!

I'm in the 21st century! Posting from my new toy! Wheeeeeee!

Welcome to the "permanently attached to hand" club!

Comment

iPhone? That is so... 2011.

Says the guy who has a Blackberry Curve.

Enjoy your new toy!

And don't forget, we now want instant posts of your sucky customers.
      Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
      Save the Ales!
      Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

I have to agree with what Slayer said :-)

/posted from iPhone

Comment

when my tax refund comes in, I am getting an iPad
          The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

You kids and your fancy newfangled gadgets. The only reason my phone is even a camera phone is because it was the only one available.

And texting, I have never sent a text in my life. I don't like 'em.

Now where did I put my walker.

SC

PS: All true.
            "...four of his five wits went halting off, and now is the whole man governed with one..." W. Shakespeare, Much Ado About Nothing Act I, Sc I

Do you like Shakespeare? Join us The Globe Theater!

Comment

Ooo. I can't wait till the 5 comes out. My roomie and I have 3Gs iPhones and they are getting soooo slow. (not posted from my iPhone, cause I was on the computer anyways)
              Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
              Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

Quoth Slayer View Post
                Welcome to the "permanently attached to hand" club!
                Yep. Member in good standing for the past 8 months now (have the 3GS but I wuv it anyways).

Only time mine's not attached to me is when she's charging (which she's doing right now.)

Oh, BTW, want to find a fun app that's addicting, I recommend FourSquare.

Another recommendation: OtterBox.
                Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

And my iPhone has new ringtones.

Her major ringtone is the TARDIS vworp vworp. Her alert tone is River Song saying "Hello, Sweetie!"

I am such a dork.

Comment

Quoth KiaKat View Post

Her major ringtone is the TARDIS vworp vworp. Her alert tone is River Song saying "Hello, Sweetie!"

I am such a dork.
                    I HAVE THE TARDIS RINGTONE TOO. *ahem* Sorry. Spazzed out there. /geek out
                    Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
                    Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

Quoth KiaKat View Post

I am such a dork.
                      Where did she find the River Song one?
                      EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

I googled for it. It's a good audio clip, too.

Comment

I finally got myself an android. I am finally in with the times myself. I'm usually a few years late .

Comment

Quoth cashierbex View Post
                            I finally got myself an android. I am finally in with the times myself. I'm usually a few years late .
                            Androids are fairly reliable in the sense of "software will update over time". Although for some insanely stupid reason, HTC refused to release the latest Android update when everyone else did, meaning that until they go ahead and do so, my phone is still running 2.3 (I think).

And I had a bit of a look today....still can't decide between the iPad 2 and 3. The main issue for me at the moment is a lack of connectivity (apart from the normal Apple connector for their i-everything), but the thing that's winning me over from an Android tablet is the sheer number of apps available that are useful in schools. I've heard that there are some great apps used in special education, which aren't always available on an Android tablet. So it'll be great for placement next year and while there will most likely be a brand new iPad released when I start teaching, I will have something that will still be effective.
                            The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

My housemate's mum has both an iPad and an iPhone. She loves them both - and there are loads of things she's downloaded for use for teaching her maths classes. We were playing with them yesterday when we went over. Oh and there's this painting app that's really fun to fart around with and make pretty pictures. ^^

I still have a dumbphone; a Nokia Navigator. I still loves it and it still works lovely. I can't quite justify getting a new phone just yet - even though I can get one I've got my eye on (Galaxy Ace) for £20 a month, which is what I spend on PAYG right now >.O

I was seriously considering the Note, I love stylii and can't quite get the hang of the weeny touchscreen buttons. But it wasn't the cost that turned me off; it was the sheer damn size of the thing. I have very small hands!
                              "...Muhuh? *blink-blink* >_O *roll over* ZZZzzz......"

Comment

Working...
                              X