X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Mytical View Post
    Ok so there is the original Dr. Who

Pirate planet
    Written by the late, great Douglas Adams.

Original Doctor Who is made up of self contained stories and doesn't need to be watched in any particular order. Except of The Key to Time and Trial of Time Lord.
    "I can tell her you're all tied up in the projection room." Sunset Boulevard.

Comment

Gah, want to rant (just a little mind), so I have to warn...SPOILERS AHEAD. If you don't want spoilers..stop reading now..thank you.

Ok now the rant. Why they go ahead and get rid of Rose? Bah. Just was really getting into the show, and they lose my favorite part of it. Yeah, yeah..Doctor has to get new companions, things change..but GAH! The storyline that they used to get rid of her is a bit contrite too. So now she has the family she wanted, with her boyfriend..just wrapped up so perfectly (kind of)..anyhow enough rambling. I am sure the new companion will be good, but wish they would keep companions for a bit longer.
      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

*snickers*

Oh just wait. There's more to come. You'll be cursing out the writers MANY times over the next few days.

Comment

Quoth Mytical
          Gah, want to rant (just a little mind), so I have to warn...SPOILERS AHEAD. If you don't want spoilers..stop reading now..thank you.

Ok now the rant. Why they go ahead and get rid of Rose? Bah. Just was really getting into the show, and they lose my favorite part of it. Yeah, yeah..Doctor has to get new companions, things change..but GAH! The storyline that they used to get rid of her is a bit contrite too. So now she has the family she wanted, with her boyfriend..just wrapped up so perfectly (kind of)..anyhow enough rambling. I am sure the new companion will be good, but wish they would keep companions for a bit longer.
          More spoilers...

Just keep watching, she'll be back...
          Last edited by Dips; 08-15-2012, 11:14 AM.

Comment

*Spoilers*

You mean like the fact for two 'extinct' races..the Darleks and Cybermen seems to be very populous?
            Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Quoth Mytical View Post
              You mean like the fact for two 'extinct' races..the Darleks and Cybermen seems to be very populous?
              Little known fact, the Darleks are an offshoot of the Daleks. They're basically the chavs of the Dalek race. Which is why they're so damn populous.

That is all, carry on. VOTE SAXON
              PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
                Little known fact, the Darleks are an offshoot of the Daleks. They're basically the chavs of the Dalek race. Which is why they're so damn populous.

That is all, carry on. VOTE SAXON
                In other words...learn how to spell Mytical?

Comment

Quoth Mytical View Post
                  In other words...learn how to spell Mytical?
                  You said it not me.
                  PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

Comment

Aw, give him a break. He's probably going based on either the Ninth Doctor or Rose's accents. Both tend to remove or insert letters as they see fit.

No, sweetie, that's not at all what I mean. Satellite V? Canary Wharf? NOTHING compared to some of what you've got coming up. Husband actually WHIMPERED at me at one point.

Comment

Quoth KiaKat View Post
                      Aw, give him a break. He's probably going based on either the Ninth Doctor or Rose's accents. Both tend to remove or insert letters as they see fit.
                      I'm totally just teasing him. I tend to crack wise with some of the various Whovian Twitters that I follow in a similar fashion.

No, sweetie, that's not at all what I mean. Satellite V? Canary Wharf? NOTHING compared to some of what you've got coming up. Husband actually WHIMPERED at me at one point.
                      ......................don't blink

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
                        I'm totally just teasing him. I tend to crack wise with some of the various Whovian Twitters that I follow in a similar fashion.
                        Yeeeeeahhhh... Sorry. Tried to carry the joke. Didn't work.

......................don't blink
                        BWUAHAHAHAHAHAAH... HAY LUPO....
                        Last edited by KiaKat; 08-13-2012, 02:08 AM. Reason: i fail at quote tags

Comment

I HATE YOU ALL AND AM NEVER SHARING MY TOYS AGAIN!!!!!!

*stomps off and takes all her toys with her* so there...

Comment

I get no mercy, even with the mental fog issues my mind suffers from Cirrhosis? (Just teasing, it is ok really ..I know I can't spell)

Ok Lupo..I am missing something..when you want to fill me in, let me know .

Comment

*squee* there should SO be a spin off of this show. A female 'doctor' that is a soldier, his daughter, and did I mention FEMALE? That would be SOOOO much win.

Comment

You know who she is, right? The actress is Georgia Moffat, daughter of Peter Davidson (the 5th Doctor) and wife of David Tennant (10th Doctor).

Just to throw another bit of mind-boggling in, Davidson was Tennant's favourite incarnation, and they filmed a mini-episode (falls between the end of the season you're currently on and the Christmas Special) together. It's wonderfully sweet.

Comment

Working...
                                X