This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Antsy

I've been missing tabletop gaming lately. Since I started at <warehouse store>, my schedule became too erratic. In addition I still don't know many people here that would play.
    I'm signed up for two online RPG sites to play by post but every game I'm in busts.

If I don't play soon, you may read in the papers about a psycho screaming "ROLL FOR SAN!!!!" at people before being taken to the House of Rubber Rooms.
    I have a...thing. Wanna see it?

Lack of humans to play with [well, and major surgery that kept me in bed for 2 months] is why I gave up pen and paper gaming and went to computer gaming. When I discovered MMORPGs I was in hog heaven. A fantasy world like D&D, and people online at all hours, and I didn't have to either go to a game store of coerce people to come to the house!

I started in Everquest back in 2000, segued to World of Warcraft in 2003, and Eve Online in 2009, and Lord of the Rings Online just over a year ago.

I still play Eve and LOTRO.
    EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

Working...
    X