Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I know how he made his mistake. Now I'm going out on a limb for this theory but here we go. Maybe, he works so much, that his office has become his home, and he has trouble telling them apart. Even so, it was no reason for him to be an asshole.
    It is inaccurate to say that I hate everything. I am strongly in favor of common sense, common honesty, and common decency. This makes me forever ineligible for public office.
    ~~~H.L. Mencken

Comment

This guy came up to the front desk and he had a reservation. He told me his name, but I didn't see it in the computer. He started to yell at me, saying that he had a reservation and basically I am a moron. Of course, the phone was ringing off the hook and a line started to develop behind him. I asked for his confirmination # and this got him very upset. He slung a sheet paper to me and it was a printout confirmination from the HOLIDAY INN. We are the COMFORT INN. I pointed this out to him. (I guess he missed the large sign outside with COMFORT INN on it.) Most people would laugh it off, but he grabbed his stuff and then called me a dumbass.

I called the Holiday Inn to warn them about this guy. We are a close knit hotel family in this area, as most people have worked at the same places. Anyway, later that night, the Holiday Inn called and said the guy was a jerk to them too. The part I love is that is credit card was declined and he had to go to the bank to get cash.
      Last edited by hotelnpa; 08-10-2007, 10:21 PM.

Comment

Quoth PriceytheCashierKing View Post
        Sir, our company logo is clearly stated on my nametag, the mats on the counter, on the door, on the shelving, the walls, and the big sign outside that greets our customers everyday...
        No, you changed all the signs to lie to him.

Comment

I have a confession- I have got stores mixed up before. We have a large amount of stores which sell cheap groceries with 4 letter names- Aldi, Lidl, they are very similar. I tend to get them confused, although not to the extent I can't read the signs outside.
          Deepak Chopra says, "Fear deprives people of choice. Fear shrinks the world into isolated, defensive enclaves. Fear spirals out of control. Fear makes everyday life seem clouded over with danger.

Comment

It would be fun sometime, when an SC calls an employee a dumbass, idiot, whatever, for the SC's own stupid mistake, for the employeee, or if nothing else another customer in line to say, "There, now, don't be so hard on yourself! We all make mistakes!

Mike
            Meow.........

Comment

Working...
            X