This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cue Karma!

I had a customer today who ordered a Big Tasty Bacon sandwich, medium fries and medium Sprite.
    Got his fries and drink, had to wait for the sandwich as it's one of the two sandwiches we don't have ready at all times.
    I said that I'd bring it to his table when it's ready, asked him where he'll be seated.
    The table he picked was right across the registers, so didn't seem like much of a problem.

In the meantime, craploads of people rushed into the restaurant.
    Yet, when the sandwich was ready I went out to look for the guy.
    He was nowhere to be found, even tho he was suppoused to be seating in one exact spot. Screw him then, I have lots of people to serve. Maybe eventually he'll start thinking and come to get his burger by himself. Right?

Guy comes after ca. 10 minutes, bitching at the long wait. I hand him his burger with a smile and apology for the wait, he grumbles and goes back to his table.
    Seconds later comes back and says something about a manager.
    I asked him to repeat himself, and he says that he'll have to speak to a manager, because while he was here to get his burger someone took the rest of his meal.

I laughed inside, because the boss clearly told us to clean up every tray that someone had left behind. Hours later I asked the girls who were cleaning today about any leftover trays. They said that there were none.

SOMEONE FRIGGIN' STOLE HIS FOOD!
    I'm still laughing
    Music: Last.fm
    Pwetty pictuwes: DeviantArt | Flickr

I would be mad also, if someone took my food, while I went up to grab something else. I would also speak to a manager about the whole thing.
    Under The Moon Paranormal Research
    San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

Quoth powerboy View Post
      I would be mad also, if someone took my food, while I went up to grab something else. I would also speak to a manager about the whole thing.
      Yeah, normally I'd try to help him, but he wasn't exactly polite to me in the first place.
      Music: Last.fm
      Pwetty pictuwes: DeviantArt | Flickr

Comment

Take THAT!!!!

I don't know, I kinda think he deserved it.

Or else he ate everything else while waiting for his burger and wanted to scam.
        Unseen but seeing
        oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
        There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
        3rd shift needs love, too
        RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Oh yeah, he definately deserved it. I used to get that all the time at work, customer would give me a table number, and when their meal was ready, they were no where to be found. They come up to the bar 20 minutes later, yelling and screaming, when all they had to do was tell someone they had moved God damn tables!

Comment

Working...
          X