This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth BeckySunshine
    But your fangirls will pony up so much more.
    I would pay cookies

Quoth MinimaMagistra View Post
    Keep the rest of the beans for your coworkers or for creative chaos. A trail to lure the dancing mammal from the moron's derrierre. A small bowl of them outside the carpark as consolation for those trapped carless in the desert wastes of the city. Fairy-tale-like breadcrumbs, should you decide to search for the magical CANDY grass in the lawn of the ginger bread house.
    That is just so deliciously evil

I admit I was mightily intrigued when I saw the Bertie Botts beans at the store but I was too scared to try them...

Quoth Soulstealer View Post
    Pfft, if a lack of penis stopped me from saying lines like that I'd talk about 90% less. Just remember ladies, any gender can rectally violate an SC. Viva la revoultion!
    Yes, there are plenty of stores that sell a variety of items intended for just that purpose! Not that I've ever been in one...
    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Oh man, I swear, I'm gonna write a song with the same title.
      I swear it this time. I'm gonna do it right now.
      "We were put on this Earth to fart around, and don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise." -Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
        I admit I was mightily intrigued when I saw the Bertie Botts beans at the store but I was too scared to try them...
        I bought a box. Once. I managed to pawn one of the sardine flavored ones off onto a gullible friend. His jaw locked up and he rolled around on the floor. Literally. He had a bit of a flair for the dramatic. Thought I can't vouch for many of the others, the dirt flavored ones are also remarkably accurate. I was an adventurous child.

Yes, there are plenty of stores that sell a variety of items intended for just that purpose!
        Items INTENDED for that purpose...! Frankly, I feel that this takes some of the weight from this ominous threat. Think of it: Sea Lions and men do not often engage in intimate encounters. So it's an entirely alien proposition. To replicate this artificially would take some ingenuity. Squash, perhaps, their irregular shape setting them apart from their more regularly used cucumber cousins. Slender computer speakers. Fifteen pens bundled together. Those pretty glass voss water bottles. Rolled-up magazines. Wii remotes. And other such things.

Comment

Ahhhh!!!!Eleventy!!!!234@@#$ hehehe

The hedgehog reference made my darling other half spew his tea. Great stuff. He wants to meet The Great GK.... You now have a fanboy... of the non-creepy-happily-taken variety.
          hea·then [hee-thuhn] noun
          1. an unconverted individual that does not acknowledge the God of the Bible.
          2. an irreligious, uncultured, or uncivilized person.
          3. the children of NotSoInnocent.

Comment

Items INTENDED for that purpose...! Frankly, I feel that this takes some of the weight from this ominous threat. Think of it: Sea Lions and men do not often engage in intimate encounters. So it's an entirely alien proposition. To replicate this artificially would take some ingenuity. Squash, perhaps, their irregular shape setting them apart from their more regularly used cucumber cousins. Slender computer speakers. Fifteen pens bundled together. Those pretty glass voss water bottles. Rolled-up magazines. Wii remotes. And other such things.
            You make a good point...
            I don't go in for ancient wisdom
            I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
            It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
              Bite the pillow kid, its going in dry.
              I now wish I had a penis so I could use this line on someone
              I do and I will.

Gravekeeper, I only wish I had half your wit. You should really think about doing some writing. I'm serious. I believe, judging on how many gravekeeper-isms that are floating around this site in peoples signatures, that I'm not the only one who would love to see an entire tome devoted to your wit. I am seriously impressed, and have been for a long time.

Thank you.

Jim
              Last edited by bigjimaz; 08-11-2007, 03:26 AM.
              This isn't an office. It's Hell with fluorescent lighting.

Comment

Quoth MinimaMagistra
                Oooh, I was going to ASK and see if there was any way of getting hold of the Peter tapes. Any and all are glorious, but that one was an immediate "I want to hear what his voice sounds like in bold" sort of reaction.
                I listened to again and I swear its the same tone my mom used on me when I was a kid and not listening. ><

As for the Beans...I am intrigued. However I would use them to set an elaborate trap for coworkers...

Quoth PaperKitty
                2. I now wish I had a penis so I could use this line on someone ..
                No you don't. Its like owning a small dog that barks at everything.

Quoth NotSoInnocent
                You now have a fanboy
                I think that makes two if I recall right....<ponder>

Quoth bigjimaz
                You should really think about doing some writing. I'm serious. I believe, judging on how many gravekeeper-isms that are floating around this site in peoples signatures, that I'm not the only one who would love to see an entire tome devoted to your wit.
                I actually do write serious stuff ( Technically, I've written 2.5 novel length works since high school, however sharing them with anyone now would only shame me. ). Novelist is actually what I'm aiming for ( Though me and a friend of mine work on DS games as a hobby as well. )

Comment

I actually do write serious stuff ( Technically, I've written 2.5 novel length works since high school, however sharing them with anyone now would only shame me. ). Novelist is actually what I'm aiming for ( Though me and a friend of mine work on DS games as a hobby as well. )
                  Man, if you were to merely compile your posts from this site, and a few other choice rants about things that bother you in general, you could make millions. And some of it would be my money.
                  If you were to write these, memorize them and deliver them speaking, you could be the next big thing in Live stand-up comedy- one of the greats. Seriously. You'd be a cultural phenomenon. Do it! Do it, please!
                  "Respect: to admit that something one may not enjoy or prefer might still have great value." ~L. Munoa

Comment

No you don't. Its like owning a small dog that barks at everything.

OMG GK!!! *falls over laughing*

Comment

If you were to write these, memorize them and deliver them speaking, you could be the next big thing in Live stand-up comedy- one of the greats. Seriously. You'd be a cultural phenomenon.
                      That would be frikkin awesome.

If he is this good dealing with the amateur SC's we face in daily life, imagine the laughs he can incite from the professional SC's in Washington DC, or with the revolving door rehab visitors in L.A.?

I've got my credit card in my hand. Lemme know where to buy tickets for the debut.
                      This isn't an office. It's Hell with fluorescent lighting.

Comment

Quoth PaperKitty View Post
                        I must say two things about this quote ..

1. have you ever laughed so hard that melted cheddar came out your nose/creep up your sinus cavity? cause it happened to me, just now, when i read this.
                        No, but I did sneeze out a sketty(Spaghetti) noodle out once.

Comment

Well, there IS a site that sells sex toys shaped like various animal genitalia.... Add to that the former existance of a site called dolphinsex.org.... And bestiality sites.... It is not outside the realm of possibility.

And now I leave you to your regularly scheduled trauma.
                          Last edited by Tria; 08-11-2007, 12:21 PM.

Comment

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
                            I would pay cookies
                            BE has the cookies, I have spare $$$$...anyone else? GK has to have more than two fangirls!!!

Quoth Sharsarannon View Post
                            Man, if you were to merely compile your posts from this site, and a few other choice rants about things that bother you in general, you could make millions. And some of it would be my money.
                            Add my money, too!!!!!!!!!
                            Unseen but seeing
                            oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                            There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                            3rd shift needs love, too
                            RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Violating the Geneva Convention
                              Its events like that that make me wonder if you havent somehow gotten your life mixed up with some sort of transdimensional reality show. Where the deities take some hapless mortal and throw all the wierdest events they can at you just for their own amusement.

Oh and can you set up a showing for the house on fifth and main peter?

As to the V There are varied and various verbose methods of scoring victuals and varmints without setting a vendetta in force. Veterans vary but verily they not meet the vermilisitude seen here.

Oh and Tria beat me to it. With good enough googlefu you can find ANYTHING, you want on the web.....

Comment

6. Caller is politely told no, not yours.

im sorry what

Comment

Working...
                                X