This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Final week of Hell has Begun

And so today began the final week of the store being open. A week in which I suspect will give way to the biggest idiots of all.

Today we had these two little gems:

We Don't Need it Family

This family came in and they walked around the store for awhile before picking up a movie. They bought it and left. Not even ten minutes later they came back and the husband throws the DVD on the counter and proclaims, "We don't need this!" at least three times. Apparently they somehow missed all the signs that said things were for sale and that the store is closing. They also didn't question the fact that the price was X amount of dollars and also that we didn't ask them if they wanted the movie for one night or five as we had to do when we still rented. Seriously, wtf?

And then there was,

What are the prices on everything?
    This guy came in and wandered around the store for 30 minutes until he finally came up to the counter and asked, I kid you not, "How much do the movies cost?". I wanted to just scream bloody murder because there are signs with the prices posted EVERYWHERE. How is it even possible to fucking miss them?

Yeah...it'll be a fun week.

When I was working at the theatre I once had a lady come up to the box office and say "I haven't heard of any of these movies, what are they all about?"

Comment

Quoth MrSunshineState View Post
      When I was working at the theatre I once had a lady come up to the box office and say "I haven't heard of any of these movies, what are they all about?"
      Seriously? Did she like, not watch TV or something and was unable to see any previews? That's just frightening that someone would be completely clueless as to the current movies that are out.

Comment

It wasn't just that she was uninformed, it was that she expected me to explain the plot of 15+ movies to her while she held up the line. I was a box office cashier, not an issue of EW!

Comment

Working...
        X