This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Request for prayers/good thoughts for a friend

This is someone I haven't talked to in a long time. We weren't even friends on Facebook, probably due to Facebook messing up at some point. Not the first time that's happened to my friends list. Anyway, I found a post from his sister this morning that she was worried about him. I went and looked at his profile since he's got it set pretty public. He posted a suicide note there this morning. After reading it, I'm pretty sure he's serious, too. Been worrying about him all morning. I don't have his phone number of anything like that. I know his family is taking all of the steps to find him and keep him safe, though.

His sister posted a little bit ago that they think he's safe for right now, but she didn't say why they think that. They also haven't found him yet, though.
    The original Cookie in a multitude of cookies.

Will pray for him and his family right now, let us know if they find anything out.
    By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

I just heard from his sister that he called her. This is is second unsuccessful attempt. Right now, he seems more angry at her than anything for having the cops out looking for him.

Comment

Glad he is alright. Keep us posted.
        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

He took down the suicide note and put another one up that says he's alive and basically "calm down". Right now, all I was to do is smack the person who responded to this new post with "Get it together."

Comment

Working...
          X