Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

That does not mean what you think it means....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That does not mean what you think it means....

In our city years ago there were two different bus companies. To avoid confusing the easily baffled by having two separate route 1s,3s,5s etc. they used letters and numbers and that continues today even though we now have one bus company.

In order to promote the route to the university, over Easter they launched a competition asking people to send in what they do on that particular journey to work-their musings,dreams,feelings...

And what tagline did they use for this?
    Yes... 'What do you dream of when you're riding the D?'

The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Any guesses as to what the most common submission will be?

Comment

"Inconceivable!"
      "You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means."
      Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, you speak with the Fraud department. -- CrazedClerkthe2nd
      OW! Rolled my eyes too hard, saw my brain. -- Seanette
      she seems to top me in crazy, and I'm enough crazy for my family. -- Cooper
      Yes, I am evil. What's your point? -- Jester

Comment

Quoth Deserted View Post
        "Inconceivable!"
        "You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means."
        OK, you win (1) Internet!
        Last edited by Mental_Mouse; 04-06-2018, 11:34 AM.

Comment

Quoth Deserted View Post
          "Inconceivable!"
          I dunno, I'm sure there's been quite a few people conceived while riding the D...
          This was one of those times where my mouth says "have a nice day" but my brain says "go step on a Lego". - RegisterAce
          I can't make something magically appear to fulfill all your hopes and dreams. Believe me, if I could I'd be the first person I'd help. - Trixie

Comment

Am I allowed to say I enjoy the company of a busload of 32C schoolgirls-secondary and primary? ...it's all totally legal
            The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Working...
            X