Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Would Make the Best St. Patty's Day Shirt?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Would Make the Best St. Patty's Day Shirt?

So I saw a lot of the silly "Kiss Me I'm Irish" shirts yesterday, and it got me thinking towards next year, and I had a great idea for a t-shirt I am going to have made for next year's St. Patty's Day. But I have three possibilities for it, and I am gathering opinions for which is the best. Please, feel free to weigh in and let me know which is your favorite. And don't take too long...I only have 364 days left!
    I'm not Irish, but my liver is.
    80.00%
    Kiss me. My liver's Irish.
    16.00%
    Kiss my liver. It's Irish.
    4.00%

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
    Still A Customer."

Can be snarky and put in a vote for a shirt saying "It's Paddy, not Patty. Ds not Ts."? (And, yes, I do want a shirt or a bumper sticker that says this)
    "Things that fail to kill me make me level up." ~ NateWantsToBattle, Training Hard (Counting Stars parody)

Comment

How about 'Kiss my Whiskey! It's Irish!'?
      You're only delaying the inevitable, you run at your own expense. The repo man gets paid to chase you. ~Argabarga

Comment

Sure and begoneyah, my liver's Irish!
        I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
        Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
        Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth firecat88 View Post
          Can be snarky and put in a vote for a shirt saying "It's Paddy, not Patty. Ds not Ts."? (And, yes, I do want a shirt or a bumper sticker that says this)
          No, as I am going for the whole liver angle. You want that t-shirt or bumper sticker, knock yourself out. Me, I'm going for the party/drunk/drinking angle, thank you very much.

Still A Customer."

Comment

Can be snarky and put in a vote for a shirt saying "It's Paddy, not Patty.
            Yeah, if I'm not mistaken, "Paddy" is the masculine short form for "Patrick" and "Patty" is the feminine short form for "Patricia".

Would you like a title edit, Jester?
            Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

I always wondered why people spelled it "Paddy" instead of "Patty." I had no idea. I've always typed it as St. Patty or St. Patrick myself.

I don't actually know HOW to edit titles, but if you feel the need to, Ree, knock yourself out. No biggie to me either way. Just going for the best t-shirt idea, to be honest.

I've consulted with my liver, and it also doesn't care either way about the title.

Still A Customer."

Comment

pics when you do?

Also, Zazzle is good for that sort of stuff.
                The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Paddy from Padraig, Irish for Patrick. Also masculine version as Ree says. Paddy Power for example, Irish bookie. Run by (maybe dead now), Padraig Power.

Voting for first option, yes.

Comment

I like "Kiss me, My liver's Irish" b/c it gives Jester a chance at physical interaction w/ the ladies.....

(what, he's the one that has mentioned his involuntary celibacy.... this might be a way to break the ice, if not the dry spell)
                    I am well versed in the "gentle" art of verbal self-defense

Once is an accident; Twice is coincidence; Thrice is a pattern.

http://www.gofundme.com/treasurenathanwedding

Comment

If this happens, I want one...million.
                      I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

Working...
                      X