This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So much for fun today....

So as I sit here in the hospital, since they don't want me to go home by myself, I'm bored out of my mind. Was going to get my new phone and Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City today to.

Oh well... at least I have a ball right?

Being in the hospital alone is NO fun .. at all. Even when you are drifting off to sleep so often it is not funny (some of those drugs are GOOD drugs). Hope everything is ok..
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

ETNA WTF YOU DIDNT TELL ME YOU WERE IN A HOSPITAL.

<tunafish>

No wonder why you said at least you had a ball. I'm so sorry, hun. <huggles>
      By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

I TOLD YOU ALL MORNING THANKS!

Also looks like I won't be leaving until at least tomorrow morning. Yay me.

Comment

You were all <linking gif>

I'm an idiot, you have to spell these things out for me, you know!!! <facepalm>

And at least they're making sure you're ok. <huggles> Get better. I DEMAND IT.

Comment

Sorry you're in the hospital, hon. It seriously does suck, doesn't it? (Just got out last night myself.)

Comment

Feel better soon Etna!
              "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

So I'm free, but I swear the world is conspiring against me. I went to Gamestop to pick up my special edition of Operation Raccoon City. Since it had been over 24 hours they apparently sold it. I cried like a wuss right there. Sure its just a game but I really wanted that special edition today! Fedex told me that since they tried to deliver my package twice and I wasn't there that I needed to come get it myself. Yay.

I think I should just climb in bed and write off the rest of the day!

Comment

OMG!!!! I'm so sorry to hear that Etna. <huggles> Are you going to be able to still get a hold of any of them?

Resting wouldn't be a bad idea for you, though. Go rest up! TERA beta's reopening soon!! /chopchop

Comment

That was a dick move of gamestop, you should go up the chain.

Comment

Working...
                    X