This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Positive thoughts needed

Even with all of the steps I took to get whatever I am allergic to out of my life, I am once again broke out in hives. I have a Dr appointment in about an hour. Hopefully we can get to the bottom of this

Good luck at the doctors. I know how much it sucks to be allergic to something, even if in my case it's not a constant occurrence.
    "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

The Dr has admitted me to the hospital. She was concerned about two allergic reactions in three days. they are going to watch me tonight and get my system flushed

Comment

Hope you get better soon and that it doesn't happen again! *gentle hugs*
        Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

Take care, and get better!
          Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

*gentle hugs*

Prayers heading your way!
            https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

Oh dear... I hope the culprit can be narrowed down quickly and you will go home soon! *hugs*
              "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

Praying for you.
                "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

May they find the cause quickly.
                  Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Give us a ping when you get a chance, and let us know how everything is going. I'll be praying for you as well. <hugs>
                    By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

I have been sprung and am at work

Comment

You had better go home after you finish that task. I might check.
                        "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Once payroll and all of the reports were done I came home. The boss is worried about how I am looking
                          Last edited by FormerCallingCardRep; 03-22-2012, 06:39 PM. Reason: Medicine induced brain

Comment

Latest news. I spoke to my Cardiologist. He thinks the reaction is the new meds he put me on. I am to discontinue asap and see how I do

Comment

Could be, never can tell how a body reacts to a new medicine.
                              Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Working...
                              X