This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What I should do...

Last night, I made another gay friend. I kid you not, I'm making one gay male friend a week now.

It occurred to me: I should open a gay bar. Imagine what a success it would be!

I'd so go. My town sucks.

Comment

Go for it!!
      "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

Or I could just hire myself out to gay bars, to bring in clientele. I'm determined to go home, and opening a bar here just isn't in my plans.

Comment

Quoth Eireann View Post
          I'm determined to go home, and opening a bar here just isn't in my plans.
          Well, yeah, and then there's that pesky "money" thing.

Pretty hard to save money to go home and put it into startup costs and then overhead for a bar, no matter how many gay friends one is making.
          As a rule, the ability to attract gay friends isn't usually a huge qualification to just start a gay bar.
          Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

So... you're Magneto for gay friends? You must test these powers further! Can you use your powers to form them into a giant (yet fabulous) robot? It doesn't have to do anything, I just think giant robots are cool.

Comment

Working...
            X