Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's hoping your surgery goes as well as mine. All I remember was being rolled into the operating room, greeting the surgery team, getting a shot from the anesthesiologist, and the surgeon detailing how he wanted the coverings put on to isolate the area. Next thing I know, I woke up in the post-op area.

Here's to your Good Luck!
    The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
    "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
    Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

So I learned a very valuable lesson today. Went down to get some help post surgery from my cousin. He lives about 1 1/2 to two hours away.. I learned that riding in a car that long with something the size of a jumbo egg that is very sensitive is NOT a good idea. Don't ask me why I thought it was. The good news is..he is going to come up and help me do things like get into the car after surgery, help me get to the bathroom, etc. Which is a good thing.
      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

I hope the surgery goes well, and you have a speedy recovery.
        "Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid" Redd Foxx as Al Royal - The Royal Family - Pilot Episode - 1991.

Comment

Quoth Mytical View Post
          The good news is..he is going to come up and help me do things like get into the car after surgery, help me get to the bathroom, etc. Which is a good thing.
          A very good thing. Good luck.

Comment

Yes, as much as I love my parents..one is 78 and has an injured spine. The other weighs 115 lbs. I know they would do everything in their power to help, but my 6'0..230 lbs frame is going to be a lot to handle. He is 6'3", 270 or so..should be little problem.
            Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Best of luck, Mytical!
              "Enough expository banter. It's time we fight like men. And ladies. And ladies who dress like men. For Gilgamesh...IT'S MORPHING TIME!"
              - Gilgamesh, Final Fantasy V

Comment

Good luck Mytical! (ironically, I have a dr's appt that day myself, you'll be in my thoughts while I have my lady parts exam)
                Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
                Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

It has been postponed due to the issues I am currently facing, which is more immediately life threatening.

Comment

<huggles> Hopefully everything gets taken care of, I'll be praying for you as hard as I can. ><
                    By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

Aww, I really hope you get better soon Myt. We missed you.
                      Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
                      Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

I'm sure it is very scary to you right now Mytical but I hope it all goes very smoothly, that you recover quickly and feel a thousand times better afterward. Much love headed your way!
                        "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

Working...
                        X