This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*hugs and prayers*
    I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

*sends huge hugs*
      "...Muhuh? *blink-blink* >_O *roll over* ZZZzzz......"

Comment

Thanks everyone for the support. It means a lot. I do know that if she goes, she at least won't be in any more pain. It will be hard on her kids, but she and her kids had already moved back home. I know my dad and stepmom won't just toss their grandkids out on the street.
        Question authority, but raise your hand first. -Alan M. Bershowitz

Comment

I am so, so sorry. <hug> My prayers are with you and your family during this.
          By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

I'm so sorry, Teysa. I've had to go through it with my family as well. My thoughts and prayers are with you and yours.
            "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

Good thoughts, hugs and prayers.
              "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

Thanks again all. I think this is really hard on my stepmom. She lost her daughter from a previous marriage to juvenile diabetes. We've never been particularly close, but I wouldn't wish this kind of pain on anyone.

I think right now the best thing to do is leave everything in God's hands. I just wish I could be up there with her. Unfortunately, I can barely scrape the gas money together just to get to work and back much less make the trek up to Oklahoma.

Comment

Well, my stepsister died today at 3:20 CST. I know she's in a better place now but I'll still miss her.

Comment

Oh, no. It's just not fair.

Comment

I'm so sorry. Your family is in my thoughts.
                      Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
                      Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

I'm so so sorry to hear that. My deepest sympathies to you and your family. <hugs>
                        By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

My condolences.

Rapscallion

Comment

So, so, sorry.
                            Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

I'm sorry to hear that. Hugs for you
                              In my heart, in my soul, I'm a woman for rock & roll.
                              She's as fast as slugs on barbituates.

Comment

My condolences as well on the loss of your sister. May she rest in peace.
                                "Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid" Redd Foxx as Al Royal - The Royal Family - Pilot Episode - 1991.

Comment

Working...
                                X