This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dammit

Just lost my largest contract which i worked personally because of chinese whispers and the fact that the guys who i took on 18 months ago is more chatty and gets on with them better.

He has watched me for the last year and a half make a good set up and get the place running right, then he has turned round offered to start a company based on the established practices, for a little less and hour and because i was doing him favours by giving his mates work, they are now going to work for him on my old contract!!!

Livid to say the least. There has never been a major problem (been a few brain burps and choices that havent worked as planned but nothing major), but based on the fact of a few errors, and my supposed mate/right hand man having a word in their ear about what he has heard of previous jobs and that "he's having a hard time with home problems" and people opinions of the other lads who work with me and blah de blah.
    We are the willing, led by the unknowing, doing the impossible, for the ungrateful, we have now done so much, for so long - for so many, with so little, we can now do anything with nothing!!!

Oh, how disgusting.
    Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Working...
    X