Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guess who spent Monday in the hospital?

And I still don't know what the problem is. My body hates me . . .

Oh jeez, everything okay? <hugs>
    By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

*hugs* Everything ok? More details please.
      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

*Hugs* I hope it gets figured out soon and that its easily fixed.
        Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

Oh I'm sorry to hear that, Morgana - what have the doctors said? (if anything?)

Hope you're feeling better soon
          Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

Oh no!
            The High Priest is an Illusion!

Comment

Hope you are doing better soon. We have had too many people in the hospital lately.
              Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
              Save the Ales!
              Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

Thanks for the hugs, guys, hugs are always good.

The way I kept explaining it to people is, I kinda feel like one of the protagonists in an Aliens movie. There's something sitting in/on my chest that doesn't belong, and every now and then it . . . moves.

They did half a dozen tests, and the doctors are convinced it's not a problem with my heart. So I guess that's good.

But they don't seem to have a clue what it IS. And there's still this elephant sitting on my chest. Aaaagh!

Anybody here have asthma and can describe the experience to me?

Comment

I sometimes feel like something heavy is on my chest, and I feel like I can't breathe well, even though tests show my lung function is fine at these times. It's due to acid reflux. Have your doctors mentioned this possibility?

Hope they figure it out and make it better >hugs<
                  https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

That's no good you were in for nothing. Hope they figure your ailment out a lot quicker than they figured out the one that almost killed me. Hmm, that's probably not the most upbeat thing to say...

Comment

Acid reflux, huh? I have acid reflux. Huh.

Thanks, AK. Back to the research . . .

Comment

I'm sorry, Morgana...I hope you get some answers very soon.
                        "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

UPDATE!

Well, I wound up back in the ER this afternoon, but at least I have a diagnosis now.

I have a MASSIVE hiatal hernia. Will be talking to a gastroenterologist, maybe about surgery.

But, hey, it's fixable at least. And it's not my heart or my lungs. So I suppose it's good news.

Comment

I don't have asthma, but I do have a hernia and yeah, sometimes it kind of moves. So that did come to mind, but I didn't know you could get them there. At least you know now.

*hugs*
                            "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

Yeah, there's a membrane that separates the top portion of your innards from the bottom portion. Your intestines are supposed to only be in the bottom portion, but if a hole (hernia) gets in that membrane, the intestines can poke through, causing all kinds of problems. Fortunately, hernias are generally pretty simple to repair and these days can frequently be done via laproscopy.
                              Don't wanna; not gonna.

Comment

Working...
                              X