X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woah. How time flies.

Hi all.
    So it's been ages since I've been on here. I had to look up when I was last on CS. Lol.
    It's been over 3 years! And what an eventful 3 years it's been.
    I'm still with the same damn company. 6 years now. I'm now in Florida (kill me now! the heat is awful). There is only one (maybe 2) employees in my whole store that has been with the company longer. And I'm still not been promoted to manger. But at least the store manager respects me and my experience and has acknowledged the store would fall apart without me. In fact the next 2 weeks I'll be going to 2 separate stores to help with the store resets there (we did one in June and it was insane) because I'm the best at resets at my store.
    Meanwhile I just recently celebrated 4 years with another CS'er, CashierBex. I moved down here a year and a half ago and while life isn't always perfect I wouldn't change it for the world.
    We have a lovely roommate who is in between jobs but we're trying to get her a job with the company we work for as she doesn't drive and there's a store down the street.
    Um. I don't know what else to say for now.
    Shayne.
    Oh, I changed my name legally! I was going by Siobhan for a long time but when it came time to actually think seriously about what I was going to change my name to I settled on Shayne. And it fits so much better than anything else could. Especially my birth name *hiss*.
    Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
    Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Welcome back! ^_^

Things are pretty much the same around here, save for the new site owner (PrplPplEater). No worries, Raps is still around!
    "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
    "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
    "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
    "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
    "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
    "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
    Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
    "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Raps isn't the site owner anymore? Wow. Lol.

The funniest part about that is I'm friends with him on facebook.
      Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
      Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

Ditto. Are you in the CS FaceBook group? I'll PM you the link.

Yeah, around the beginning of the year, he decided the time had come, so now we have a new site owner, a new server, a brand new shiny fast connection, all that good stuff. Raps is still an Admin, though.
        "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
        "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
        "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
        "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
        "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
        "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
        Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
        "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Working...
        X