Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ooooooooh!!!!! If she shows up... can we have her as a chew toy?
    Pretty please?
    No trees were killed in the posting of this message.

However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Comment

when i fist signed up for this forum (perhaps a month ago, not long), they would actually keep my posts un-readable until the mods looked it over to make sure it wasn't too offensive or the likes. (trolling as well)

So i'm not worried. They know that someone MAY be out to aggravate us more, so they will be extra cautious than already with the new forum joiners. I don't doubt that if they DO find her...they may ban her (might be too harsh) or SOMETHING of the likes. Make it even harder than it already is to post something bad while under "probation."
      I can only please one person a day, today isn't your day, and tomorrow doesn't look good either.

When someone asks you a stupid question, give them a stupid answer.

Comment

Quoth BeeMused View Post
        If she shows up... can we have her as a chew toy?
        Pretty please?
        Ooooooooh!!!!! Please - pretty please!

I want a "like" button SOOOO BAD!!
        "Eventually, everything that you have said becomes everything you will ever say." Eireann
        RIP Plaidman - you are loved & greatly missed.

Comment

Quoth crazylegs View Post
          I'm sure she'll be warmly welcomed...
          'Flamed to a well-done crisp' is the phrase that springs to mind......
          Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

If she actually does get something posted somebody needs to link it. I have to see this XD

(subscribes to thread)

Comment

Quoth Shalom View Post
              Where do I get some of these CS business cards? I think that's a great idea... I think I even have some blank laser business cards to print them on somewhere.
              Right here: http://www.customerssuck.com/media/cards.zip
              "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Quoth surreal20 View Post
                when i fist signed up for this forum (perhaps a month ago, not long), they would actually keep my posts un-readable until the mods looked it over to make sure it wasn't too offensive or the likes. (trolling as well)
                Yeah, we do that with all new members. It was an idea Ree was toying with a few years ago, and I ended up implenting it as an emergency measure when we were hit by a troll invasion.

It was going to just be temporary, but we ended up keeping it once we realized how much it helped us. It's stopped several trolls, a few cyberstalkers, and countless spammers. And it will stop this one too, if she's actually dumb enough to show her face here.
                Sometimes life is altered.
                Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
                Uneasy with confrontation.
                Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
                  Thanks, I'll try and print those out. My laser only does B&W, though.

Quoth MadMike
                  It's stopped several trolls, a few cyberstalkers, and countless spammers.
                  Yeah, like the one who apparently tried to join tonight. Join time 7:52, less than two hours later the name already has a strikeout through it. Fast work, guys.

Comment

Quoth Shalom View Post
                    Yeah, like the one who apparently tried to join tonight. Join time 7:52, less than two hours later the name already has a strikeout through it. Fast work, guys.
                    That's nothing, I've caught some before they were finished registering.

Comment

Quoth MadMike View Post
                      That's nothing, I've caught some before they were finished registering.
                      This might be a stupid question, but how do you catch someone before they're done registering?
                      ......../\
                      ....../__\
                      ..../\...../\
                      ../__\../__\

Comment

Quoth Sarah Valentine View Post
                        This might be a stupid question, but how do you catch someone before they're done registering?
                        If you click on someone's profile, it will show you what they're supposedly doing (i.e. "Creating thread in Sucky Customers", "Reply to thread....", "Private Messaging", etc.) Sometimes I'll see one that says "registering", and I'll have them banned while they're still in that status.

Comment

I like to see how fast I can apply the smackdown to them once I determine they're a spambot.

It's like a game to me.

This last one I was disappointed to see that someone beat me to the punch.

Comment

I probably would have told the woman what I thought of her right then and there had she jerked the card out of my hands like you described. I doubt she'll be such a formidable threat as she claims, though. As others have already said, the mods will most likely send her on her way if she bothers to register at all. As for her reading this site, maybe she'd get an education... except people like that never learn because they're too busy running their mouths and being full of themselves. People like that deserve a fat middle finger, and that's about all they are worth.
                            The Borg wouldn't know fun if they assimilated an amusement park. -- B'Elanna Torres, Star Trek: Voyager

Math! Math, my dear boy, is but the lesbian sister of Biology. -- Peter Griffin, Family Guy

Comment

Quoth MadMike View Post
                              If you click on someone's profile, it will show you what they're supposedly doing (i.e. "Creating thread in Sucky Customers", "Reply to thread....", "Private Messaging", etc.) Sometimes I'll see one that says "registering", and I'll have them banned while they're still in that status.
                              That's... awesome.
                              Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

Quoth MadMike View Post
                                And it will stop this one too, if she's actually dumb enough to show her face here.
                                Please, if she joins, could you let us see what she wrote? I really appreciate the protection we normally enjoy, but this once it could be fun to make fun of her .

Comment

Working...
                                X