This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Mikkel View Post
    Please, if she joins, could you let us see what she wrote? I really appreciate the protection we normally enjoy, but this once it could be fun to make fun of her .
    I guess they could put it in the joke section.
    ......../\
    ....../__\
    ..../\...../\
    ../__\../__\

Comment

It would also be fun if she joined, and lurked for awhile, biding her time. So she is reading some of the threads, and slowly realization starts to dawn: "This sounds like me, and it sounds horrible!"

Yeah, like a truly sucky customer would have any intelligence or insight!
      To seek it with thimbles, to seek it with care;
      To pursue it with forks and hope;
      To threaten its life with a railway share;
      To charm it with forks and hope!

Comment

It is always a great idea to go to a place where you are utterly unwanted.

I got gifs for every occasion

Quoth Mikkel View Post
        Please, if she joins, could you let us see what she wrote? I really appreciate the protection we normally enjoy, but this once it could be fun to make fun of her .
        Then she can post on PFB about how rude we are and she's never browsing here again! HARUMPH!
        Last edited by Whiskey; 10-22-2010, 05:31 PM.
        Thou shalt not take the name of thy goddess Whiskey in vain.

Comment

Quoth Whiskey View Post
          Then she can post on PFB about how rude we are and she's never browsing here again! HARUMPH!
          Then we can follow her there and have even more fun.

Comment

yah i was figuring... we'd never see what she posted.

and that she'll have a cow when she realizes that ... her "entitlement card" doesn't work here. sounds like she was thinking everyone here was going to be a servant to her and obliged to listen to her whine.

and instead she's pretty much going to be told to "pound sand"

cos that's what reality is. in a store the employees may be forced to take the abuse but... outside, fuck no. not gonna happen.

Comment

Quoth PepperElf View Post

and instead she's pretty much going to be told to "pound sand"
              I think we can get slightly more creative than that.

Let gravekeeper be the first to go. He can put the disdain we all have so eloquently.

Then the rest of us can be juvenile jerks.
              Thou shalt not take the name of thy goddess Whiskey in vain.

Comment

Quoth Mikkel View Post
                I second that.

And should "Miss Entitlement" be reading this, I would advise her to think twice about treating employees like that in the future, because I am positive that I am not the only person who would have the nerve to confront them should they do it.

You abuse the employees, I will abuse YOU.

Comment

you said it. i don't know why but my first reaction to quick movements close to me is to strike out so i can imagine her snatching something from me and me smacking her before ever realizing it

Comment

Paging Lupo to the front desk...

Comment

Did I hear my name??

Oh, man, I'm torn. On the one hand, I adore this site because the mods are so fantabulous about protecting us from the EW masses, but at the same time I want to see this one comeon and try to say something. We could sell tickets. It would be wonderful and magically evil. *happy sigh*

Comment

Pages 1-4 are an awesome demonstration of why CS is my happy place.

And I'm getting a terrific mental image of a cat strolling into a room expecting to own it, only to have a bunch of dogs suddenly stand up and start drooling.

Dis place rawks.
                        What colour is the sky in your world and how high of a dosage do you need before it turns back to blue? --Gravekeeper

Comment

Gonna add my name to the list of people who want to see what, if anything, this EW posts, if she ever has the nerve to sign up for an account.

The sound ego-smashing she'll receive will be GLORIOUS.
                          PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Quoth mharbourgirl View Post

And I'm getting a terrific mental image of a cat strolling into a room expecting to own it, only to have a bunch of dogs suddenly stand up and start drooling.

I cannot wait for the carnage to begin, provided that the EW dares to show up.

When someone points a quad-vected hyper-thermic cosmoblaster at you, it's a fair bet that you are about to become TOAST!

Comment

Somebody get me a mop.

There's drool all over the floor. Someone might slip.
                              They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

You know what might be fun, if it were handled correctly: A thread of some of the more noteworthy things that never get past moderation. It'd be just it's own little thing, and read-only but for the mods posting new things, but it could be fun to read taken totally out of context.

^-.-^
                                Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Working...
                                X