This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EW while getting my lunch

So I went to my local lovely bread store that serves soup and sandwiches etc.

I was standing in line a little behind the other people who were at the registers.

In comes a woman on her cell phone wearing a very fancy dress. Talking loudly of course. A register opens up and I start to step forward.

I bet you can guess what happened next.

she starts to go up to the register, still on the phone and practicly screams at the nice guy "COFFEEE!!!!!!"

I interrupted her and went, "Excuse me, I was next in line and the line, its back there"

The guy at the register and the manager both thanked me for telling her that. I get the feeling that happens a lot.
    http://footloosecomic.com Pirate Faeries!!

Anyone else get the feeling that the last thing in the world this woman needs is another cup of coffee?

Love, Who?

Comment

Something tells me the people at the register aren't allowed to call people out for cutting in line.
      To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Ironic enough, i have had many a people that were manning a register tell a customer that they would "regrettably" need to step back and be issued in the correct order. Of course they would pitch a fit, and when asking "why!?" The people behind who (who were in line first) would say, BECAUSE THE LINE IS BACK THERE! And the cashier would wait until the next person in line would be served.

I forget where it was, but i loved that place.
        I can only please one person a day, today isn't your day, and tomorrow doesn't look good either.

When someone asks you a stupid question, give them a stupid answer.

Comment

Working...
        X