Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Apocalypse is Nigh!!! (Or, small post, just for slicey...)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aw, my sarcasm translator stopped working apparently...

No, in all honesty, I did tell the manager I didn't appreciate that the cashier neither gave me my receipt, nor my cash back as requested, and I found it suspicious. I was only carrying my reusable bags, phone, keys and mp3 player, and just had my debit card in my pocket. So, I could've shown them I had no cash, whatsoever, if necessary.

What's sad is I have to go back to a Target today after work. I don't wanna. Shopping on a Sunday sucks. A lot. And I'm scared. >.>

Comment

Quoth lupo pazzesco View Post
      Aw, my sarcasm translator stopped working apparently...

No, in all honesty, I did tell the manager I didn't appreciate that the cashier neither gave me my receipt, nor my cash back as requested, and I found it suspicious. I was only carrying my reusable bags, phone, keys and mp3 player, and just had my debit card in my pocket. So, I could've shown them I had no cash, whatsoever, if necessary.

What's sad is I have to go back to a Target today after work. I don't wanna. Shopping on a Sunday sucks. A lot. And I'm scared. >.>
      Awww. *pets Lupo* it's okay. Doesn't the Target you go to have a Starbucks? You can get your pumpkiny-spicey goodness there. Or somewhere. mmmmmm, now I want one.
      Random conversation:
      Me: Okay..so I think I get why Zoro wears a bandana
      DDD: Cuz it's cool

So, by using the Doctor's reasoning, bow ties, fezzes and bandanas are cool.

Comment

Ooooh, yes starbucks!!

OH!! They'll do a soy chai with the pumpkin and vanilla flavoring. Treasure tried it and called me and told me it was awesome, so I tried it and it IS!!

*melts at the thought of chai pumpkin goodness.*

Comment

C: Oh, so you don't think size matters? You's not looking for the biggest? Becuase, if you are--
          Me: <I cut him off> I am in no way interested in tales of your baby kosher dill.
          ahh, nothing like insulting a man's member...indirectly by cucumber refs.

as for the cashier, maybe it was a colossal brain fart and maybe something else; definitely follow up when that happens. something smells like fish and it ain't the seafood dept.
          look! it's ghengis khan!
          Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

Anyways, I'm in the produce section, grabbing some cucumbers because they're on sale and I love to munch on them at any time of the day.
            Could you ship me some? I got a ne recipe for a great pasta salad that needed them and I couldn't find a singe one at Sunflower and I didn't feel like going over to Albertson's or, heaven forfend, back to Wally World.

Pasta salad still tasted good, but it makes enough for the Russian Army. Want some?

Me: <I cut him off> I am in no way interested in tales of your baby kosher dill.
            Cornichon would've been better.
            It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

Quoth Pagan View Post
              Pasta salad still tasted good, but it makes enough for the Russian Army. Want some?

I'll take the recipe in my inbox!!

And while cornichon would've been better you assume he'd be intelligent enough to understand the reference...

Comment

Quoth Pagan View Post
                But probably too obscure.

Plus, calling it "baby" anything is just so demeaning.

^-.-^
                Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Freudian slip by the mohel?
                  I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                  Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                  Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
                    Freudian slip by the mohel?
                    OY!

Actually, I was going to ask how you knew he was Jewish?

(Q: How can you tell Jews are optimists?
                    A: We cut off a little bit even before we know how long it will turn out to be!)
                    I will not be pushed, stamped, filed, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or numbered. My life is my own. --#6

Comment

Lupo, I thought of you this weekend when I went to my favorite ice cream shop and had a Pumpkin Sundae.

Pumpkin ice cream with hot butterscotch sauce & whipped cream. It was this good
                      When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

I am in no way interested in tales of your baby kosher dill.
                        Holy biscuit.
                        Unseen but seeing
                        oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                        There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                        3rd shift needs love, too
                        RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

if you have that same cashier again watch her like a hawk.

... assuming she is still working, because if she is in the habit of doing that... chances are they already had an eye on her. or maybe now they know they need to put one on her

Comment

Working...
                          X