This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth DeltaSierra View Post
    THIS is why my Mother once said "NEVER assume a woman is pregnant unless you see her in the process of giving birth."
    I've been given the golden rule "Unless you see the head coming out, don't ask".
    LUPO! Icecream for you. Haagen Dasz, if you don't mind?
    FABRICATI DIEM, PVNC

You're not a unique snowflake unless you create your own mould (Raps)

***GK, Sarcastro, Lupo, LingualMonkey, BookBint, Jester, Irv, Hero & Marlowe fan***

Comment

*Looks at plate*

*Looks at Lupo*

*Looks at plate*

*Looks at Lupo*

*Sighs*

Would you like my bacon cookies? I think you need them more than I do...
      "It is traditional when asking for help or advice to listen to the answers you receive" - RealUnimportant

Rev that Engine Louder, I Can't Hear How Small Your Dick Is - Jay 2K Winger

The Darwin Awards The best site to visit to restore your faith in instant karma.

Comment

Heyyyy, I'm 5'3", too! I personally think I looked my best when I was 110 lbs, but my thinking's a bit skewed. My weight is *classified* right now.
        "And so all the night-tide, I lie down by the side of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride!"
        "Hallo elskan min/Trui ekki hvad timinn lidur"
        Amayis is my wifey

Comment

Quoth Eisa View Post
          Heyyyy, I'm 5'3", too! I personally think I looked my best when I was 110 lbs, but my thinking's a bit skewed. My weight is *classified* right now.
          I have pictures of me at 110lbs. I was skinny fat though. I look better when I get to ~130 with lifting weights. I look twice as good at the very least.
          Thou shalt not take the name of thy goddess Whiskey in vain.

Comment

One of the small fringe benefits of being male is that no one assumes I'm pregnant. They just correctly figure that I'm a lazy fat-ass.

Note: This is not to suggest that anyone else here is a lazy fat-ass. It's only acknowledging the fact that I am indeed both lazy and a fat-ass.
            Enjoy my latest stupid quest for immortality. http://1001plus.blogspot.com/

Comment

Quoth hatori View Post
              Long time fan, new member here. I don't know you well enough to offer a hug, but how's a pint of Ben and Jerry's?
              Yes please! And welcome to the forums!! Um, thanks for being a fan! I think...

Quoth C. Cecil Ivanish View Post
              LUPO! Icecream for you. Haagen Dasz, if you don't mind?
              Yes, please!!

Quoth greek_jester View Post
              *Looks at plate*

*Looks at Lupo*

*Looks at plate*

*Looks at Lupo*

*Sighs*

Would you like my bacon cookies? I think you need them more than I do...
              ....you DO luffs me.

*only takes a few cookies, to go wif the ice cream*
              Last edited by lupo pazzesco; 10-29-2010, 06:51 PM.

Comment

Back when I was 120 pounds, people asked me if I was eating enough because my stomach was so flat.

I miss that so much. That and I miss actually being able to put a pair of jeans on without ripping the belt loops and not needing a can of Crisco to help get them on.
                You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth lupo pazzesco View Post
                  *only takes a few cookies, to go wif the ice cream*
                  You love me too! *munches happily*
                  "It is traditional when asking for help or advice to listen to the answers you receive" - RealUnimportant

Rev that Engine Louder, I Can't Hear How Small Your Dick Is - Jay 2K Winger

The Darwin Awards The best site to visit to restore your faith in instant karma.

Comment

Working...
                  X