X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi

Hi,

I'm Aethian or as some of you know me as Bunny. I used to be a heavy visitor of the forums and stopped a bit of time ago. This was due to a complaint that happened in April, saying I was giving out personal information and bragging about being a bad city letter carrier. The higher-ups had been given the forums and while not one post was mentioned everything I put had been looked over. The fact that my name was given as well as my user name narrows the list of who did it, but I don't care who disliked me enough to say such things. I was put under heavy scrutiny and almost lost my position with the PO, as well as other things.

Since that time life has been a roller coaster, I have been through (and still go) therapy for depression as well as starting to talk about my eating habits. It was discovered that I was pigging out to the point of throwing up while not eating at all during other times. Of course that brought down a new list of watching motions by the job that I really didn't need.

Thankfully the job has backed off except for the times that I get random calls from the carrier hotline to make sure I'm eating right and what not. I'm still not but... It's hard to stop something when you can't even pin point when it entered your life.

A happy note, I'm finally with someone who treats me better then how I had been treated. Someone who adores me and has sat me in that comfy chair with the oh so wonderful foot rest. Of course he's the first to chew me out if he see's or hears me eating like a mad woman because it's 9 at night and I just realized my lunch is still untouched in the fridge.

I'm finally starting to put my life together and while I won't be posting anything to do with my personal job I hope just being a random commentor will be enough. For those of you who do know me as Bunny out here away from the keyboard and would give the random, Are you alive, pokes. Thanks...you saved me.

Hi. I'm not sure I'm familiar with your posts, but glad you're back. This place should be a safe place to vent, not evidence. I'm angry on your behalf that the PO thought they could tell you what to say/do/think when you're not working. But I'm glad it seems to have blown over, and that you have your job.
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Welcome back. I remember your post in May. I'm glad you got over the troubles you were in (and to know something of the story behind) .
      Last edited by Mikkel; 07-26-2011, 07:08 PM.

Comment

Welcome back.
        Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

I remember you ....wb
          https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
          Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

Hey, welcome back!

Glad to hear that things are looking up for you.

^-.-^
            Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Holy crap.

None of us had any idea what was going on with your job when you made that really cryptic post a while back. I wish you had responded to our attempts to contact you so we could have tried to help by hiding things for you until the heat died down.

We've done it for others.
              Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

Good to see you back. I definitely wondered what happened to you.

Comment

Working...
                X