Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mmkay, I need to know who made a dookie in the urinal (gross)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mmkay, I need to know who made a dookie in the urinal (gross)

Obligatory Gross Story Warning--this is you chance to bail on this one...

I warned you.....

Okay.......

Went to the bathroom at work this morning, and went for the urinal furthest away from the door as mens restroom protocol dictates.

Inside I found--a dried up lump of shit.

Went for the urinal on the other end and found--the toilet paper that was used to clean up this chocolate hot dog.

It was also smeared on the floor.

This brings to three the number of gross messes I have observed in my past two shifts. Fortunately I was able to get the cleaning guy to take care of this one.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

is that all? It sucks that's it's happened often, but really, you're lucky. Someone at my stores went everywhere but in the toilet, and I mean everywhere, and me and another guy had to clean the mess up, why? Because the guy that was supposed to do it was chatting it up with the store director.
    We Pick Up the Pieces

Comment

"We have a very serious problem. I just come from the men's restroom, and somebody went number 2 in the urinal. And some jokester took a poop in it mmkay."

Sorry had to.
      The Grand Galactic Inquisitor hears all and sees all.

Comment

Can't wait till the Hardy Boys show up. (Continuing South Park reference)
        "Wouldn't that be unethical?"
        "That's only an issue for those who aren't already in Hell."
        --Dilbert

Comment

Quoth d962831 View Post
          is that all? It sucks that's it's happened often, but really, you're lucky. Someone at my stores went everywhere but in the toilet, and I mean everywhere, and me and another guy had to clean the mess up, why? Because the guy that was supposed to do it was chatting it up with the store director.
          And now I have visions of Trainspotting stuck in my head. Thank you. Thank you very much.
          Some People Are Alive Only Because It Is Illegal To Kill Them

Comment

Working...
          X