X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Retail Associate View Post
    How much is it worth to ya? I'll do it!

I need a new job.

Ha ha, you should be her own personal body guard. You should yell NO TOUCHY(Great Idea Irving) and hold up pepper spray. LOl, spray it and say, Oops, did I do that? He he.
    "They're magically delicious, bitch!"- Kara, http://www.customerssuck.com/board/s...ad.php?t=34968

Comment

Quoth MTNLaurelPoacher View Post
      *takes out engineers scale* Darn 14 mm, thats pretty cool. Some tattoos are piercings are not intended as "conversation starters" or an open invitation to poke and proud. Still... grabing your ear, screaming in pain , and yelling you stretched my piercing would be funny. (but the managers would never understand)
      Just 2mm over a 1/2 inch .

Thankfully my manager would be easy on me if I ever did do something like that. She wouldn't like it, but she'd back me up that no person should ever be touching us. Ever. And with that, I wouldn't be at fault for anything.

Comment

Unfortunately, if anyone ever touched me and I did not know them, my reflexive reaction is to hit the offending hand. Lawsuits notwithstanding.

"I'm sorry, Your Honor, but I am autistic, a bit paranoid, and as a result I have a massive aversion to being involuntarily touched. Especially by strange people. I percieve such actions as a threat to my person. I believe I acted in valid self defense."
        "Respect: to admit that something one may not enjoy or prefer might still have great value." ~L. Munoa

Comment

Quoth Sharsarannon View Post
          Unfortunately, if anyone ever touched me and I did not know them, my reflexive reaction is to hit the offending hand. Lawsuits notwithstanding.
          I'm the say way. I would strike out at the person without even thinking about it. Fortunately, I never had anyone try to touch me back in my retail days.
          "500 bucks, that's almost a million!"
          ~Curly from the 3 Stooges

Comment

I dunno what it is among a lot of people in the SCA, but too many people think it's just fine and dandy to walk up behind someone and start rubbing their shoulders.

Um, no.

First of all, it's extremely bad form to grab people, especially Ladies. NEVER grab ladies. It says so right there in the "courtesy" section of the Knowne World Handboke. So why do I, and other ladies, have to fend off people who do this?

Granted, I dont' have to do it often. I'm well known, and before I got my sugar under control, was a bit of a...herm...famous bad temper. So most were smart enough to not do it, as I had ripped into a few people in my past.

I remember sitting at the dinner table with my household, and most of them were looking at me in abject terror. Because there was a guy behind me with his fingers poised, ready to touch me. And nobody wanted to see a guy get torn limb from bloody limb right before supper. So one of them very nervously, very quickly, said "Ah, Kinkoid, we have a guest..." and gestered to the guy. I turned around, looked at the guy, noted the intention, and said "Can I help you?" So he tries to give some lame "Oh, I was giving backrubs..." explanation and I just said, "No." and turned back around.

Of course, I was the bitch, right? I was the one with the hangup because I dont' care to be suprise-grabbed and pawed by strange men.

And you know what? Many, MANY women I've talked to agree with me! They hate that, too, so why don't more people put a stop to it???

Grrrr......

Comment

Working...
            X