Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you ever kissed a rabbit between the ears?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you ever kissed a rabbit between the ears?

Ok, its late and I just got home from hanging with friends, one of whom happens to work for a grocery store, and I had to tell you all this.

MF- My friend
    SC-Sucky Customer

SC- *Pulls out the inside lining of front pant pockets and walks up to my friend*
    MF- Hello
    SC- * Holds up pocket linings with both hands* Have you ever kissed a rabbit between the ears? *winks*

EEEWWWW. This poor girl has been propositioned so many times, by men and women, that I would not be surprised if she never works in retail for customer service again.

Not only that, but at work there seems to be a sudden influx of religous activity. I am all for believing in whatever you want, but sometimes when you are at the mercy of customers, its not so indearing. For example, this man was walking around the store loudly talking to whoever would cross his path about his religous beliefs. The couple that I was ringing out complained so much about it when they saw him around my register that I had to flag down managment. Fortunatly, the man left on his own.

Also, I the most uncomftorable expierience I ever had was when my customer decided to preach to me for several minutes after something I said set him off. It was partially my fault for what I said, I have to remember to stop actually conversing with my customers If I ask, then tell me. But please understand that as my customer, I am at your mercy until I think you have crossed a line. Believe what you want, I wouldn't judge you for the world, I don't want to offend you either.
    "They're magically delicious, bitch!"- Kara, http://www.customerssuck.com/board/s...ad.php?t=34968

yuck.

just tell the sc... "That ain't no rabbit. That's a CHIPMUNK! ... an anorexic chipmunk..."

cos i figure... at that point, there's no reason why you have to be polite. then ask someone for a microscope.

Comment

Quoth ktopmil View Post

MF- My friend
      SC-Sucky Customer

SC- *Pulls out the inside lining of front pant pockets and walks up to my friend*
      MF- Hello
      SC- * Holds up pocket linings with both hands* Have you ever kissed a rabbit between the ears? *winks*

EEEWWWW.

That's sick..
      I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
      Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
      Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

"No, but I have punched a bunny in the face before."

Comment

Well, thats a new one :|
          Be like the flower that perfumes the very hand that crushes it.

Comment

Quoth ktopmil View Post

MF- Hello
            No, but I like drop kicking them

No, but I like killing, skinning, and eating them. They taste great all cut up in a stew.

No, but here read this book (hand him a bunny suicides book) that might help

No, I didn't think rabbits could be that small.
            Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

Comment

Quoth ktopmil View Post
              MF- Hello
              Well, that's a new one.

I might have to mention that one at work.
              Unseen but seeing
              oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
              There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
              3rd shift needs love, too
              RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

I heard rabbits make good stew. Club it on the head with sufficient force to kill it in one blow. Cut it into many, many small pieces. Then, toss them into a giant black cauldron with onions, carrots, and other assorted Acme goodies.
                "Always stand near the door." -- Doctor Who

Kuya's Kitchen -- Cooking, Cooking Gadgets, and Food Related Blather from a Transplanted Foodie

Comment

Quoth BeckySunshine View Post
                  I might have to mention that one at work.
                  You have a death wish, don't you?

As for me, I had rabbit once when I was a kid. We had roasted it, so it was almost indistinguishable from a roast chicken. I brought some pieces to school for lunch and was asked if I would share some chicken. Imagine the looks when I told them it was rabbit instead.
                  I AM the evil bastard!
                  A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

I knew a guy a while back who would wear sweatpants, pull out the pockets, and say "Here's an elephant. Do you wanna see its trunk?"

And yes, I did smack him.
                    Let it go... Daisy, let it go... Open up your fist
                    This fallen world... Doesn't hold your interest...
                    Doesn't hold your soul... Daisy, let it go
                    -Switchfoot

Comment

Quoth BeckySunshine View Post
                      Well, that's a new one.
                      Eh, not really, I can vaguely remember it making the rounds back when I was in... high school...
                      Just like fashion, everything comes back around eventually.
                      "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
                        "No, but I have punched a bunny in the face before."

I laughed so hard I nearly pissed myself
                        Check out my cosplay social group!
                        http://customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=18

Comment

bleh ... men who have to point out their groins / penises ...
                          to me that means they're compensating and want attention.

real men just perform.

btw juwl... I love your avatar.
                          are you on the BMMB?

Comment

no sir but i commonly go out into the woods and pin down all four legs skin them and watch them twitch until they die.

I love ender's game peter really was viscious though.

Comment

or don't even suggest punchign the rabbit
                              just do it (hah)

Comment

Working...
                              X