X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Crow The Robot;266098]
    HPFG: EXCUUUUUSE ME!!!!
    ME: Yes?
    HPFG: WHERE ARE THE REST OF THE HP BOOKS??????
    Me: The rest?
    HPFG: Yeah the rest, dummy, i know you are illetterate because you work here, but for those of us who can read, whwre are the rest of your Harry POtter books.
    ME:What we have out is what we have.
    HPFG: LIAR!!! I'LL GET MY MOM!!! [QUOTE]

Wow, and I wonder where this girl learned her manners

I can't wait for her to get her first job when she learns that:
    1) the world does not revolve around her or her mommy and
    2) retail sucks (because who else is gonna hire such a smart-ass entitlement tween)
    A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

Quoth LifeCarnie View Post
      Why aren't there ever any threads about white people going into a predominately black neighborhoods and playing the racist card?

Not causing trouble, just asking.
      Because that's a good way to end up as a news story.

Comment

their maternal ancestors fornicated with a wide variety of farm and zoo animals.
        hey don't insult the farm & zoo animals!

Comment

Quoth LifeCarnie View Post

When they catch a serial killer, or other such psycho, what's the first words the neighbor says to the TV news reporter who is sent to the killers neighborhood in order to get some community reaction?

"He's a good christian. Goes to church every Sunday."

Because in the lives of too many christians, church on Sunday makes everything ok.

Ok I'm done tempting the admins.
          OR once they are in prison, they "find God."

Comment

Okay, I'm going to have to plead ignorance here. I've never heard the term "K-Ke" before. I can assume that it's some horribly racist term but other than that I have no idea what it means.
            "Jester, I have an opportunity for you." Uh oh. What does he want me to clean? "It 's a chance for you to make some extra money." Crap, it must be really gross!

-Jester

Comment

Not that I need to explain in detail why this thread is being closed...

Really, we don't do this for our health, folks. Take it to Fratching.
              Not all who wander are lost.

Comment

Working...
              X