This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth PepperElf View Post
    Buy a new iron. ...or don't iron. I don't think the baby will care if you look wrinkled.
    l
    Off topic, but I've noticed a lot of women like to make themselves busy when their expecting.
    MMO Addicts group

Comment

Quoth trunks2k View Post
      200GBP for an IRON? That's over $400 USD! What sort of irons are you people selling over there? For $400 USD, that thing better be able to make my dinner and vacuum my apartment.
      They are indeed uber-irons. Something like this http://www.argos.co.uk/webapp/wcs/st...891154&x=0&y=0

Comment

That's not an iron, that's a spaceship!
        "I can tell her you're all tied up in the projection room." Sunset Boulevard.

Comment

Quoth Broomjockey View Post
          Check the locale and the slang used, plus the pound sign for currency. England, mate, and therefore no "Freedom of Speech."
          In addition there is a piece of legislation called the Public Order Act, which I've mentioned before...

Anyhow, good to hear you don't have to deal with this chap anymore, it seems there are far too many people who have never had 'no' said to them, when it does get said they flip...
          A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Quoth Dilorenzo View Post
            Awesome - that's the way a corporate office should deal with idiots like that. Oh, if only more were like that...
            Head Office were very good like that, I think it helped that most of the people who made decisions had spent (proper) time on the floor - hell our District Manager would jump behind the tills or pull stuff from out back if we were busy during his visit.

And I feel your pain Lord L, I was working there when they first changed the rule for DVDs. Warnings on the reciept, on the numerous posters hung up and two big ones on the till area plus explainations when we showed then the undamaged disc to put into the case. Did that stop them...?
            Lady, people aren't chocolates. D'you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard-coated bastards with bastard filling. Dr Cox - Scrubs

Comment

Working...
            X