Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Always remember to turn off the video camera, Dad. (nasty)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Always remember to turn off the video camera, Dad. (nasty)

Because if you don't, you might leave it on as it hangs under your arm when you go to pee. And it might catch your shadow on the ground as you stand there pissing into a pond, complete with audio.

And then it might pick up the sound of you farting afterwards.

So, yeah. You might want to make sure you know if it's on or off. Particularly if you aren't going to review it before showing it to your family.

I'm just, you know. Sayin'.

And before anyone asks, YES there IS video, but because I laughed so fucking hard and long, he now does not trust me to not post it on YouTube and therefore won't let me take a copy home or borrow it in any way. Which is, frankly, very prudent of him.

It could be worse, It could have been homemade Pr0n.
    Lister: This is Crazy. Why are we talking about going to bed with Wilma Flintstone?
    Cat: You're right. We're Nuts! This is an insane conversation....
    Lister: She'll never leave Fred and we know it.

Comment

Quoth DaDairyDruid View Post
      It could be worse, It could have been homemade Pr0n.

Which is exactly what I thought this thread was going to be about, lol!

Comment

Just going to drop this here, which is also linked in my sig for convenience.
        Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Oh my god....that's just fucking disgusting. I'm personally glad you don't have the video to post anywhere
          https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
          Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

Well, you can't really see anything, you mainly just hear it. Which somehow makes it funnier. I don't think it would be nearly as funny if you could actually see what was going on. The shadow on the ground sort of cue you in to what is going on, but it's not clear (at least it's not clear without the audio part) what's going on.

My mom says my sister saw it the other day (mom didn't tell her what was on the vid) and she and her husband laughed so hard that six hours later, she was still crying with laughter at the mere mention of it.

Comment

Working...
            X