Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You might not want to post it; but if you told Peds, I'm pretty sure we'll know everything.

SOON.
    Long days, short nights, a bottle of NOS makes it all right.

Canadians Unite !

Comment

Possibly, but it'll never, ever show up on the forums. I made him promise. =P
      By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

Quoth Der Cute View Post
        I think there should be a warning : Possible Impalement on all pieces of wood on the ground.
        Nobody else can think of an alternative reading for this?
        I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
        Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
        Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Seraph Wars: Episode 3: Revenge of the Stick

I am the nocturnal echo-locating flying mammal man.

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
            Nobody else can think of an alternative reading for this?
            Dale... quit twiggin' over this. You're irrationally branching out over wood - just leaf it alone.
            In my heart, in my soul, I'm a woman for rock & roll.
            She's as fast as slugs on barbituates.

Comment

Quoth RayvenQ View Post
              Seraph Wars: Episode 3: Revenge of the Stick

So episode 1 was The Stick-em Menace, Episode II was Attack Of the Sticks, Episode IV was A New Stick, Episode V was The Stick Strikes Back and Episode VI was Return Of the Stick?
              The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Rayv's referring to the fact that I got stabbed in the OTHER LEG by a stick yesterday.

Apparently Stick #1's family put out an inter-state hit on my legs.

This time I was wearing jeans, so it didn't puncture, but it left a nice gash across the front of my other calf.

Comment

I was right.

Ladies and gentlemen and things, I present to you:

Seraph, Web Design Goddess, Nemesis of Ebay, and Enemy of Nature.
                  PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

You have no idea how accurate that last one is. :P Incredibly so.

Comment

I do now! What's the next installment in the Seraph vs series?
                      "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Quoth Food Lady View Post
                        I do now! What's the next installment in the Seraph vs series?
                        Seraph vs. the Cute Fluffy Bunnies?
                        Seraph vs. the Squirrels of Doom?
                        Seraph vs. the Vicious Leaf of Anghmar?

I'm stopping now before it becomes Seraph vs. Crossbow. I *KNOW* I'll lose that one.
                        "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

....now I know I need to stay away from crossbows

Comment

Trust me. Crossbows ain't natural.
                            "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

ooo! OOOO! SQUIRRELS OF DOOM! I VOTE SQUIRRELS!

HAY SERAPH, YOU HAFTA GO ANTAGONIZE A SQUIRREL NOW!

Comment

Quoth KiaKat View Post
                                ooo! OOOO! SQUIRRELS OF DOOM! I VOTE SQUIRRELS!

HAY SERAPH, YOU HAFTA GO ANTAGONIZE A SQUIRREL NOW!
                                ARE YOU MAD?! THEM SQUIRRELS ARE CRAZY! NO ONE PROVOKES THEM WITH IMPUNITY!!
                                PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Working...
                                X