Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think we don't check our statements???

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think we don't check our statements???

So my saga continues. BG: Was unable to get my refund from N cruise company due them lying and having no proof of it, wound up with a credit of a few hundred towards my next vacation. With THEM.
    Well, I didn't want to do it, since it was with liars, but after thinking it over, why let it sit there and not use it. So I do it.

Me: *before making reservation* Hello, I'm supposed to get a credit.
    Them: Ok....we see you're right and we'll apply it.
    Me: Thanks.

They said within next 4 days even though it's been MONTHS but when I looked at my credit card statement...........NO CREDIT!!!!!!

Now I'm mad. If we ever promised a credit towards a guest, our ass would be grass if we didn't honor it, and rightly so. So I call again.

Me: Excuse me, where is my credit??????
    Them: Oh we see it, but it wasn't applied.
    Me: WHY NOT
    Them: IDK. Here we'll do it and it'll take 10 business days.
    Me: Are you joking. You guys had months to apply it.
    Them: We'll send you a email with the adjusted charges.

I look it over, and the numbers do seem smaller, but funny. Was this a trick?

Me: Thank you. *hangs up*

Did they really think I wouldn't know if they applied my credit? I'll be keeping EYE on it, to make sure that they don't slap me again. Lousy, scamming Really, do they think we're just stupid or something?
    Last edited by HotelMinion; 11-07-2018, 09:31 PM.
    Can't reason with the unreasonable.
    The only thing worse than not getting hired is getting hired.

Think it? No. Hope for it? Sure.
    This was one of those times where my mouth says "have a nice day" but my brain says "go step on a Lego". - RegisterAce
    I can't make something magically appear to fulfill all your hopes and dreams. Believe me, if I could I'd be the first person I'd help. - Trixie

Comment

Working...
    X