This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Random jokes - probably NSFW

Why do people here refer to overly-entitled sucky customers as "douchenozzles"? Wouldn't "enema nozzles" be more appropriate? After all, they're stuck-up assholes.

You've probably heard the story of the little Dutch boy, but what most people don't know is that it's a bowlderized version of what happened. He was walking along, and saw that there was a leak in the dike, so he stuck his finger in the hole to plug it. Soon afterward, a second leak started, so he plugged that with a finger from his other hand. A while after that, another leak started, so he kicked off one of his clogs and stuck his toe in the hole. Later, the dike started leaking again, so he kicked off his other clog and stuck a toe from that foot in the hole. Then the dike sprung yet another leak. Fortunately, the little Dutch boy was there - if a little Dutch girl had been the person to encounter the leaky dike, Holland would have been flooded.
    Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Saw that one coming.

Wait, I don't think I should word it that way....
    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Quoth MoonCat View Post
      Saw that one coming.

Wait, I don't think I should word it that way....
      Given the usual temperature of the Northsea, I doubt the efficiency of the last plug, let alone any coming :/.

Comment

Working...
      X