Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now, that's how you deal with bigotry.
    This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

• Karma gets delivered, in the end.

TL;DR - OP encounters crazy woman at coffee shop, who continues harrassing OP outside the shop, ends up antagonizing someone else and crazy woman gets banned from coffee shop; sometime later, OP witnesses crazy woman nearly hit a pedestrian in crosswalk, crazy woman complains about "unreasonable people" to OP, who agrees; crazy woman recognizes OP and then angrily speeds off, and gets pulled over by a cop
      PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

• A disturbing idea: Global Profiting System.

And a commenter pointed out that IBM has a patent for it.

Comment

• Quoth Mental_Mouse View Post
          And a commenter pointed out that IBM has a patent for it.
          No, they don't. The link is to a published patent application. That application never issued as a patent and was abandoned.
          "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

• Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
            No, they don't. The link is to a published patent application. That application never issued as a patent and was abandoned.
            Probably a good thing....

Comment

• Best response to this: "An armored car then"
              Customer service: More efficient than a Dementor's kiss
              ~ Mr Hero

Comment

• "Um, lemme check if we have any in the back ..."
                Customer service: More efficient than a Dementor's kiss
                ~ Mr Hero

Comment

• Quoth Pixelated View Post
                  "Um, lemme check if we have any in the back ..."
                  Silence! I keel you!

Comment

• Customer attempts to invoke Customer Standard Time. It's not very successful.
                    PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

Comment

• This one is almost horrific.

Comment

• It would have been horrific if not for the store staff standing their ground. In addition to the immediate sickness and death, it would have represented a major attack on the credibility of, and faith in, public aid to the poor.

I've heard of a case where a major shelter for tigers (ex-zoo etc) got handed a "contribution" of a few pallets of chickens... which turned out to have similarly been sitting in the hot sun for several hours. I don't recall if any of the tigers actually died, but they did get very sick indeed, and yes, criminal charges were in the offing.

Comment

• Caring About Your Bull$#!T Meter

I gotta get me one of those.

Comment

• I used to read stories from that site at work, but since I only have access to Internet Explorer at work I can't view the page now, it's all wonked up. Any ideas if this will be fixed at some point?
                            https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
                            Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

• This is a pet peeve of mine. You shouldn't be operating a motorcycle if you're legally blind.

Comment

• My sister-in-laws little brother has that kind of blindness. For some reason he too decided that riding a motorcycle was a good idea and was giving rides up a canyon to my nieces. My brother and sister-in-law got in a huge fight over it because my brother refused to allow his kids to ride with a blind man on a motorcycle in place where there are steep drop offs and sharp corners. My sister-in-law said he was being unreasonable and her brother had only crashed twice that canyon.

Comment

Working...
                                X