Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wonder if this diner is accepting applications.
    To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

• Quoth Mr Hero View Post
      I wonder if this diner is accepting applications.
      I would pay extra to eat there
      I might be crazy, but I'm not Insane.

What? You don't play with flamethrowers on the weekends? You are strange.

Comment

• Evil? YES!

Funny as all heck? Double YES!!
        I might be crazy, but I'm not Insane.

What? You don't play with flamethrowers on the weekends? You are strange.

Comment

• This may be surprising coming from a computer professional, but there are some things I'd rather not have an internet connection.
          This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

• This customer is a naughty girl. She was bound to be tied up with embarrassment.

Original story here.

Comment

• This is why the Kartrashians are famous. I stand behind that spelling.

Comment

• OK. Which one of you posted this to Not Always Friendly?

Comment

• Not me! I've admitted to all but one of my stories on the Not Always sites, and the one I won't admit to publicly isn't that one.
                  At the conclusion of an Irish wedding, the priest said "Everybody please hug the person who has made your life worth living. The bartender was nearly crushed to death.

Comment

• This is the Streisand Effect in action. In an effort to take down an unflattering entry, she inadvertently introduced sandwich shop employees to notalwaysright.com. In response, they posted this story.

Comment

• This is a good reminder for the members of Customers Suck.

Comment

• Playing a werewolf based game can get quite hairy. The zombie jokes can make you feel dead on your feet.

Comment

• What could possibly have gone through this woman's head that told her that trying to take off somebody else's hair was remotely acceptable, even if it was a wig?

I know I'm on Customers Suck, but that story is ridiculous by SC standards.

You Will Have Hell Toupee

Comment

• So, what triggers your tentacle?

Comment

• Yeah right, Lisa! A wonderful, magical animal!
                              To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

• Quoth Mr Hero View Post
                                I'd be tempted to give her the bird for that question. Then again, my late grandmother's farm used to have chickens.

Comment

Working...
                                X